荧屏中的情景口语 第199期:灌篮大帝 篮球
日期:2014-04-21 18:45

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第29周 在运动场

荧屏情景:

星期三 篮球 片段选自《灌篮大帝》 Semi Pro 05:09--05:38

Jackie: Back! Back! Clear! Yep, that feels good. That feels... Danny, what are ya doin'?
杰基:回传!回传!摆脱!对,这样感觉很好。感觉……丹尼,你在干什么呢?
Danny: Nothing. Eatin' nachos.
丹尼:没干什么。就吃点玉米片。
Jackie: You get 'em from the concession stand?
杰基:你从小卖部买的?
Danny: Nah, I brought 'em from home.
丹尼:不是,我从家带的。
Jackie: What? No, no, no, no,no. Oh, come on! What?
杰基:什么?不,不,不……哦,行了!什么?
Referee: Travel!
裁判:走步!
Jackie: He brought nachos from home. Tryin' to run a business here. You can't call that.
杰基:他从家带玉米片过来,想在这卖呢!这你不管。
Referee: Jackie, you gotta dribble...if you're gonna move.
裁判:杰基,你该运球了,你要移动就得运球。
Jackie: What are you talkin' about?
杰基:你说什么?
Referee: Basketball rules.
裁判:篮球比赛规则。
Jackie: Fine.
杰基:那好吧!
Danny: I got season tickets. I can do whatever the hell I want.
丹尼:我有季票,想干嘛就干嘛。
Jackie: Oh, yeah? Well, I can do this.
杰基:哦,是吗?好,那我也可以这样。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. feel+形容词
表示感受,感觉;
eg. She seems to feel ambivalent about her new job.
她似乎对新工作忧喜参半。
eg. Buoyed by their win yesterday the team feel confident of further success.
在昨天胜利的鼓舞下,该队有信心再次获胜。
2. concession stand
n. 小卖部;
eg. They went to the concession stand to get a hot dog.
他们去小吃摊买热狗。
eg. I love to buy popcorn at the concession stand, so I have something to munch on while I watch a flick.
我喜欢在电影院的小卖部里买爆米花,这样我在看电影的时候就有东西嚼了。
3. be gonna do sth.
将要做某事;
eg. He's gonna freak.
他要发火了。
eg. All the luck in the world isn't gonna change things for these guys.
他们再有运气,也不能改变今晚失败的命运。

分享到
重点单词
  • concessionn. 让步,妥协,特许权,租界
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • refereen. 仲裁人,调解人,裁判员 v. 仲裁,裁判
  • ambivalentadj. 矛盾的,摇摆不定的