荧屏中的情景口语 第163期:荒废青春 聊天
日期:2014-02-27 18:37

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第24周 上网

荧屏情景:

星期二 聊天 片段选自《荒废青春》 Wasted On The Young 53:53--54:51

Darren: Have you ever wondered why kids go to their school with an AK?
戴伦:你困惑过吗,为什么孩子会带枪上学?
Shay: Rage issues?
谢伊:发泄愤怒的途径?
Darren: Outrage, maybe.
戴伦:也许是施暴。
Shay: OK, let's do it. You in?
谢伊:我们开始吧。你进来了吗?
Darren: We'd have to shoot ourselves after.
戴伦:事后我们要击中自己。
Shay: Man, you've got to think about it in terms of a ratio. Like the guy in Kauhajoki, he was like 10 to 1. Epic fail. Virginia Tech was more like 30 to 1. That's better bang for your buck. Oh!
谢伊:你想过这个的概率吗?就像在考哈约基(芬兰地名),他是10比1,绝对输。维吉尼亚的更是30比1,对你来说更有利。噢!
Darren: So that's one to me.
戴伦:这就是对我的好处。
Shay: Dude, what the fuck? That was awesome!
谢伊:小子,搞什么!真郁闷!

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. in terms of
在…方面;从…角度看;根据…来说;
eg. It can not be measured in terms of money.
这是不能用金钱衡量的。
eg. In term of money, he's quite rich, but not in term of happiness.
就钱来说他很富有,但就幸福来说就不然了。
2. bang for the buck
优厚的回报;
eg. I think it's very important for those governments to do whatever they can to get a bigger bang for the buck.
我认为,重要的是那些政府要采取一切措施来获取更大的资金回报。
eg. Focus on the certifications that give you the most bang for the buck.
将注意力放在那些能够带给你最大收益的认证上。
3. what the fuck
搞什么鬼;
eg. What the fuck are you doing here?
你到底在干什么?
eg. What the fuck are you talking about?
你到底在讲什麽东西?

分享到
重点单词
  • ragen. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,风行 v. 大怒,怒斥,激
  • epicn. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,
  • outragen. 暴行,侮辱,愤怒 vt. 凌辱,激怒
  • buckn. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙
  • measuredadj. 量过的,慎重的,基于标准的,有韵律的 动词me