荧屏中的情景口语 第54期:生活大爆炸 路上偶遇
日期:2013-09-06 18:20

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第8周 在路上

荧屏情景:

星期五 路上偶遇 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第4季第18集 The Big Bang Theory S04E18 14:21--15:21

Penny: Hi. Hi. Just hang on.
佩妮:嗨,嗨,稍等下哈。
Leonard: Small world.
伦纳德:世界真小啊。
Priya: You did talk to her, didn't you?
普利亚:你和她谈了吗?
Leonard: Of course, I did. I talked and talked and talked.
伦纳德:我当然说了,一遍又一遍。
Penny: Hey! Look at Leonard in his fancy-ass grownup clothes. Way to go, Priya. For once, he doesn't look like a mannequin in the boys' department. Hey, did he tell you I saved the silk shirt?
佩妮:嘿,瞧,穿花俏成熟衣服的伦纳德。有你的啊,普利亚。就这次看上去不像男生服装部的模特。嘿,他跟你说我救了他的丝绸衬衫吗?
Priya: No, he did not.
普利亚:没说。
Penny: He was gonna throw it in the washing machine with his Spiderman underwear. That's our Lenny, huh?
佩妮:他想把它和蜘蛛侠内裤一起扔进洗衣机来着,这就是咱们莱尼,哈?
Priya: Yes, that's our Lenny.
普利亚:是的,这是我们的莱尼。
Penny: So how's the food here? Oh, wow, that is really, really good. Oh, I'm sorry. you guys are on a date. We can hang out anytime. Have fun.
佩妮:这里的吃的怎么样?哇,好吃!不好意思,你们约会呢。改天聚哈。吃好玩好。
Priya & Leonard: Bye. Good night.
普利亚和伦纳德:拜拜,晚安!
Penny: Oh, that's, hot, hot, hot, hot! I really sneak up on ya, huh?
佩妮:哦,好辣,好辣,好辣好辣!还真是说辣就辣呢?(是不是有被我盯梢的感觉?)

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. on a date
约会;
eg. After she stand me up a second time. I never agreed to go on a date with her again.
在她失约两次以后,我再也不同意和她约会了。
eg. How to ask a woman out on a date is one of the most asked questions in the world.
怎么约女生出去是世界上被问到最多的问题之一。
2. hang out
闲逛,逗留
eg. I often used to hang out in supermarkets.
我过去经常在超市里逛个没完。
eg. We can just hang out and have a good time.
我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。
3. have fun
固定词组,表示玩得开心;
eg. You'll sure to have fun at the party tonight.
你在今晚的晚会上一定会玩得很开心。
eg. Try to have fun in everything you do. Happiness begins with a smile. And becoming what you want starts with doing it!
试著在你所做的事情中寻找乐趣。快乐是从一个微笑开始。也从你做你想做的事情开始!
4. sneak up on
偷偷地走近;偷偷地挨近;突然降临;出其不意地发生
eg. I managed to sneak up on him when you knocked on the door.
你敲门的时候,我设法悄悄靠近了他。
eg. Sometimes our expectations sneak up on us unawares.
有些时候,我们期待的事情会不期而至。

分享到