荧屏中的情景口语 第309期:大象的眼泪 观看杂技
日期:2014-09-25 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第45周 观看演出

荧屏情景:

星期一 观看杂技 片段选自《大象的眼泪》 Waters Of Elephant 01:44:42--01:45:40

Marlena: Wade and Grady are gonna take August down. I don't know, but you have to get out of here.
玛莲娜:韦德和格雷迪将要整垮奥格斯格,我不知道他们要怎么做,但你得先离开这里。
Jacob: I'll stay hidden until the matinee starts. Then I'll make my way to town. There's got to be a church or something.
雅各:我要躲起来,直到日场开始,然后我就自己去镇上,那儿总有教堂什么的。
Marlena: There is.
玛莲娜:那儿有。
Jacob: You do the Spec, but when the show starts, come and meet me. August won't know you're gone until the second act. So we'll get a head start.
雅各:你要出席特别汇演,但演出一开始来见我,奥格斯格直到第二个节目才会发现你不见了,我们要重新开始。
Marlena: I have to go.
玛莲娜:我得走了。
Jacob: Marlena, just promise me you'll come. Or I'll come back for you. I swear it.
雅各:玛莲娜,答应我,你一定要来或者我去找你,我发誓。
Marlena: I'll be there. I love you.
玛莲娜:我会来的,我爱你。
Sir: Ladies and gentlemen, and children of all ages, welcome the starts of the Benzini Brothers Most Spectacular Show on Earth!
先生:女士们,先生们,各位小朋友,欢迎本兹尼兄弟团的明星出场,世上最盛大的演出!

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. take down
拆掉;拆毁;
eg. It's sad to see the old museum being taken down to make way for a new shopping center.
看着将老博物馆拆除来建新购物中心,真令人伤心
eg. He still wants to take down the Company.
他仍然想搞垮“公司”。
2. get out of
逃离;被迫离开;
eg. I could hardly wait to get out of there.
我迫不及待地要离开那里。
eg. It's a relief to get out of the office once in a while.
偶尔走出办公室去透透气也是一种调剂。
3. a head start
领先;占先;
eg. Hungarian businessmen have had a head start over most of their Eastern European neighbors...
匈牙利商人已经领先于东欧邻国的大多数同行了。
良好的教育会让你的孩子在人生的起跑线上比别人领先一步。
eg. A good education gives your child a head start in life.

分享到
重点单词
  • reliefn. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比 adj
  • spectacularadj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的 n. 惊人之举,壮观的表演