荧屏中的情景口语 第68期:日出之前 车上聊天
日期:2013-09-27 18:09

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第10周 公共汽车

荧屏情景:

星期五 车上聊天 片段选自《日出之前》 Before Sunrise 21:02--21:56

Celine: So it's my turn. No?
塞利娜:该我问了吧?
Jesse: Yes, your turn. Hit me.
杰西:好,该你了。问吧。
Celine: Have you ever been in love?
塞利娜:你有没有爱过一个人?
Jesse: Yes. Next question. What was the--
杰西:有,下一个问题。你曾经……
Celine: Wait a minute. So I can give one-word answers?
塞利娜:等一下啦。可以用一个字回答?
Jesse: Why not?
杰西:有何不可?
Celine: After I went into detail about my sexual feelings?
塞利娜:那我刚才还把我的隐私讲得那么仔细。
Jesse: They're different questions. I could answer the sexual-feelings thing. No problem. But, you know, love--I mean, what if I asked you about love?
杰西:这是两个截然不同的问题,我也可以谈我的情史。没问题。但你问的是爱,要是我问你有关爱的问题呢?
Celine: I would have lied, but at least I would have made up a great story.
塞利娜:我会说谎,但我起码会编出一个动人的故事。
Jesse: Love is a complex issue, you know? I mean, yes, I've told somebody I loved them, and I've meant it, but was it totally unselfish, giving love? Was it a beautiful thing? Not really. You know, it's like, love... I mean, I don't know. You know?
杰西:爱是很复杂的,不是吗?它就像……有啦,我曾经告诉过某人我爱她,我当时也是认真的,但那是完全无私,付出的爱吗?那是一件很美的事吗?也不尽然。你知道,爱就像……我也搞不清楚,你懂?

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. be in love
倾心;爱慕;热恋;
eg. Laura had never before been in love.
劳拉之前从来没有恋爱过。
eg. We were madly in love for about two years.
我们疯狂地热恋了大概两年。
2. go intod etails
详细叙述;逐一说明;
eg. He said he had been in various parts of Britain but did not go into details.
他说曾去过英国的许多地方,但没有细讲。
eg. Neither of them were prepared to go into the detail of their talks.
他们俩都没准备要详细说明他们会谈的情况。
3. make up
编造;虚构;
eg. I think it's very unkind of you to make up stories about him.
我认为你编造他的谣言很不厚道。
eg. I'm not making it up. The character exists in real life.
我没有凭空捏造,这种人现实生活中确实存在。

分享到
重点单词
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • unselfishadj. 无私的