荧屏中的情景口语 第344期:舞出我人生2:街舞 打扮
日期:2014-11-18 16:05

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第50周 参加派对

荧屏情景:

打扮 片段选自《舞出我人生2:街舞》 Step Up 2 the Streets 54:25--55:35

Girls: Watch your step. Welcome. Look at how nice it is. Thank you. Come down, hurry up. Y'all taking mad long. Hey, mom! [Speaking Spanish]
女孩们:注意脚下。欢迎。看看这儿多棒!谢谢你!来啊,快!你们太慢了!嘿,老妈!你们都来了,真好。
Mom: How are you? We miss you. Everyone is here, come in. Have some food.
妈妈:你还好吗?我想你们,大家都在这儿,进来吧!吃点东西。
Hostess: Whoa, wait. You are coming with me.
主人:好的,等等。你跟我来。
Anndie: Where are we going?
安迪:我们去哪?
Hostess: You'll see.
主人:你会知道的。
Anndie: I can't believe I'm doing this. What's wrong with what I had before?
安迪:我真不敢相信我要这么做。我之前的衣服怎么了?
Hostess: Latin men like their girls to look like women, not boys. A fact you'll appreciate when you meet my cousin.
主人:拉丁人喜欢他们的女孩儿像女孩儿,可不是像男孩儿。你见我堂兄的时候就会感激我了。
Anndie: You are not setting me up.
安迪:你可别陷害我。
Hostess: Alejandro's nice. Plus he just got here.
主人:亚历杭德罗很不错,而且他刚来。
Anndie: You're pimping me out so that your cousin can get a green card?
安迪:你要给我牵红线让你堂兄得到绿卡?
Hostess: He is from Florida. Trust me, if he was not my cousin, you would not be standing there.
主人:他从佛罗里达来,相信我,如果他不是我堂兄,我才不把你隆重推出呢!
Anndie: You're sick. Hmm, and I'm hungry, so are we done here?
安迪:你真恶心,嗯。我饿了,打扮完了没?
Hostess: I guess. Oh, Miss Thing, you got titties? Why you trying to look better than me at my party?
主人:差不多了,哦,靓妹。原来你有胸啊?我的派对你可要喧宾夺主了。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. hurry up
赶紧;赶快;
eg. Hurry up and get dressed.
快点穿上衣服。
eg. Hurry up! Or we'll be late getting to the station.
快走!要不我们到车站就迟了。
2. what's wrong with sb./sth.
怎么了,有什么问题?
eg. What's wrong with you is that you think you can get something for nothing.
你的问题是你认为自己可以不劳而获。
eg. What's wrong with you? You've been like this for two days.
你怎么回事?连续两天都这样。
3. set sb. up
诬陷;陷害;冤枉;
eg. He claimed he had been set up after drugs were discovered at his home.
在他家里发现毒品后,他声称自己是被人陷害的。
eg. Maybe Angelo tried to set us up.
也许安杰洛想要陷害我们。

分享到
重点单词
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.