荧屏中的情景口语 第191期:足球尤物 嘉年华
日期:2014-04-09 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第28周 在公园

荧屏情景:

星期二 嘉年华 片段选自《足球尤物》 She's The Man 44:37--45:37

Boy 1: Hey, dude!
男孩1:嘿,伙计。
Boy 2: I will cut you, man.
男孩2:我会比你好的,老兄。
Girl: I'll tell you the truth. I never really liked carnivals.
女孩:说实话,我从来不喜欢嘉年华。
Blonde: Hey. I'm working the kissing booth. Come and see me.
金发美女:嘿,我会在接吻亭,要过来啊。
Duke: I love carnivals, man.
杜克:我爱嘉年华,老弟。
Girl: Hey, Duke, where are you going?
女孩:嘿,杜克,你去哪儿?
Duke: Where do you think I'm going?
杜克:你觉得呢?
Boys: What's up?
男孩们:怎么了?
Girl: Oh, nothing. Just my psycho ex. I don't really wanna deal with her. So if you guys don't mind, I'm gonna lay low for a little while.
女孩:哦,没什么。那神经前女友,我不想碰上她。不介意的话,我要回避一下。
Boys: Cool. Catch you later.
男孩们:酷,等会儿见。
Girl: OK.
女孩:好。
Man: Up you go!
男:上来吧!
Magician: I see a kitten...gasping for air.
魔术师:我看见只猫……使劲喘气。
Girl: Sorry. Pretty urgent. It's all yours.
女孩:抱歉,有急事,都归你了。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. what's up
口语常用,出什么事啦?出什么问题啦?出什么毛病啦?
eg. Then the crowd disperses all of a sudden and I don't know what's up.
然后人群突然散开,我不知道发生了什么事情。
eg. You look pale, what's up?
你脸色苍白,出什么事了?
2. deal with
处理;应付;与…打交道;
eg. Moody people are very difficult to deal with.
喜怒无常的人很难打交道。
eg. I have a matter of importance to deal with.
我有要事要处理。
3. lay dow
不露面;不引起注意;保持低调;
eg. 'm going to try to get to Texas and lay low there.
我如今得设法赶到得克萨斯去,在那里藏起来。
eg. The escaped prisoners lay low in the wood, until the police had moved away.
逃犯们躲在树林里,直到警察走开后才出来。

分享到