荧屏中的情景口语 第88期:老爸老妈浪漫史 安检
日期:2013-11-01 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第13周 在机场

荧屏情景:

星期四 安检 片段选自《老爸老妈浪漫史》第1季第3集 How I Met Your Mother S01E03 09:18--10:07

Guard: Passengers Mosby and Stenson, please come with us, gentlemen. Keep your hands where I can see them.
安保:莫斯比,史坦森先生,两位请跟我们走一趟。把你们的手放在我看得见的地方。
Ted: Barney, I am going to kill you.
泰德:巴尼,我要宰了你。
Barney: Don't say you're gonna kill someone in front of airport security. This is an outrage! We are international businessmen on very important international business trip. I demand you release us immediately!
巴尼:别在机场安全人员面前说你要宰了谁。真是太让人生气了!我们是国际商人,我们要参加非常重要的国际会议。我要求你们立刻释放我们。
Ted: You demand?! No, no, no, no, no. He does not demand. We-we-we-we have no demand.
泰德:你要求?不,不,不,他没要求。我们没有要求。
Guard: Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to remain calm.
安保:先生,你必须保持冷静。
Ted: Okay. Yeah, I'm calm. I'm totally calm.
泰德:好的,好的,我冷静,我很冷静。
Guard: We've got footage of you placing two bags on JFK carousel 3, and abandoning them to purchase a last-minute flight with cash.
安保:我们的监控录像显示,你们把两个行李箱留在肯尼迪机场3号行李传送带上,并且用现金购买最近的机票离开了。
Barney: Those bags were your responsibility.
巴尼:那些箱子是你的责任。
Ted: They were your bags!
泰德:那是你的箱子!
Guard: Sir, please. We're assessing the bag situation.
安保:先生,我们正在检查那些箱子的情况。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. demand (that) sb. (should) do sth.
要求某人做某事;
eg.He demanded that I should tell him everything.
他要求我把一切都告诉他。
eg. The manager demanded that the workers (should) work extra hours to complete the task ahead of time.
经理要求工人加班,以提前完成任务。
2. last-minute
最后关头; 最后一刻;
eg. She was doing some last-minute revision for her exams.
她在为考试进行最后的复习。
eg. The location has been changed at the last minute.
在最后一刻改变了地点。
eg. He will probably wait until the last minute.
他也许会等到最后一刻。

分享到
重点单词
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • outragen. 暴行,侮辱,愤怒 vt. 凌辱,激怒
  • revisionn. 校订,修正,修订本,复习
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券