荧屏中的情景口语 第192期:单亲插班生 野餐
日期:2014-04-10 18:22

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第28周 在公园

荧屏情景:

星期三 野餐 片段选自《单亲插班生》 About A Boy 19:55--20:41

Mom: I expect people do that all the time.
妈妈:没想到你是第一个唱的。
Man: No, I think you two are the first.
男人:你们才是呢!
Mom: Sorry. I don't understand. How does that make you money? Do carol singers have to pay you 10 percent?
妈妈:对不起,我不明白。但是那个怎么赚钱呢?所有唱这首歌的歌手都要付一成吗?
Man: They should, but you can't always catch the little bastards. So, how often do you look after him? Marcus.
男人:是的,所以我才有经济来源啊!你和麦克斯多久见一次面?
Mom: Every once in a while. His mum's a little off-color sometimes.
妈妈:偶尔吧!他妈妈有点心情不顺。
Marcus: You call it off-color, I call it nuts.
麦克斯:心情不顺,依我看是疯掉了。
Mom: She's not nuts, Marcus. She just needs a weekend taking it easy. We'll have a nice picnic, and when you get home, she'll be all rested up, and ready to go.
妈妈:麦克斯,别这么说你妈,别这么刻薄。她只是需要一个周末放松放松,我们现在来一个快乐的野餐。让我们好好享受一下吧。当你回家的时候,她就休息好了,一切就绪了。
Man: My God! What the hell is that?
男人:天呀,这到底是什么?
Marcus: My mum's homemade bread.
麦克斯:我妈做的面包。
Man: It looks pretty good.
男人:看样子蛮不错的。
Marcus: No, it isn't. It's healthy.
麦克斯:才不呢!是健康食品。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. every once in a while
不时;有时;偶尔;
eg. He comes to our room for a chat every once in a while.
他偶尔来我们房中闲谈。
eg. I watched things change and made observations every once in a while.
我观察着事物的变化,时不时地提出我的意见。
2. off-color
不舒服的;身体欠佳的;心情不好;
eg. For three weeks Maurice felt off-colour but did not have any dramatic symptoms.
莫里斯连续3周都不大舒服,但又没有什么明显的症状。
eg. She's been a bit off - color recently.
她最近气色不怎么好。
3. take it easy
别太拼命;放松点;
eg. He was going to take it easy when he got back.
他回去以后,要过轻松的日子。
eg. All a man got to do is to take it easy and he'll enjoy himself.
做人只要把心放开些,就能过得快活。
4. rest up
休养,休息;
eg. You had better go home and rest up a little.
你最好回家休息一下。
eg. I think I'll just rest up for an hour or two before starting work again.
我看我还是好好休息一两个小时再开始工作吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • dramaticadj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的 dram