荧屏中的情景口语 第325期:老爸老妈浪漫史 去旅游景点
日期:2014-10-22 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第47周 问询

荧屏情景:

星期三 去旅游景点 片段选自《老爸老妈浪漫史》第3季第2集 How I Met Your Mother S03E02 07:07--08:07

Nobel: Uh, hey, uh, howdy, ladies. Hate to bother you. We seem to be a little bit lost. Would you happen to know which street the Statue of Liberty's on.
诺贝尔:嘿!你们好,女士们!不好意思打扰你们了,我们有点迷路了,你知道自由女神像在哪吗?
Lindsay: Actually, it's on its own island.
琳赛:实际上它在它自己的岛上。
Nobel: Oh! Oh, it's right...Ah. Thank you very...Uh, my name is, uh, Ignatius Peabody Nobel from East Westerton, Missouri. And this is my friend, Ted.
诺贝尔:哦!哦,对哦,非常感……我叫伊格内修斯·皮博迪·诺贝尔,从密苏里州的东韦斯特顿来的,这是我的朋友,泰德。
Colleen: Hi, um, I'm Colleen.
考琳:嗨!你好,我叫考琳。
Lindsay: Hi, Colleen. This is Lindsay.
琳赛:嗨!考琳,我是琳赛。
Nobel: Hi, Lindsay. So, hey, you-you-you ladies, been awful nice to us. What do you say...
诺贝尔:嗨!琳赛,你们实在对我们太好了,你说如果……
Ted: Ah, never mind.
泰德:啊,没关系。
Colleen: No...No, what is it?
考琳:不,不,说吧,什么事?
Ted: Well...it's just we're leaving Sunday morning. It sure would be nice to have some real New Yorkers show us around. Yeah.
泰德:是这样,我们星期天早上就走。如果有个真正的纽约人能带我们逛逛就好了。是啊。
Lindsay: Well, we're busy tonight, but...maybe tomorrow afternoon? After lunch?
琳赛:我们今晚没空,但是明天下午怎么样?午饭以后?
Nobel: Well, hotdog! Should we...you want to just meet here in front of Mac...MacLaren's Pub?
诺贝尔:太棒了,要不我们就在这个麦克……麦克拉伦酒吧门口见面吧?
Colleen: It's kind of a lame bar, but sure.
考琳:这地方挺无聊的。不过,好吧,就这儿。
Ted: Really? It doesn't seem that lame to me.
泰德:是吗?我看着还不错啊。
Lindsay: It's pretty lame.
琳赛:很无聊的。
Ted: I think it's cool.
泰德:我觉得很不错啊。
Colleen: We'll see you tomorrow. All right.
考琳:好了,那明天见。
Ted: I'm just saying it seems like a kind of bar a lot of cool people would hang out at.
泰德:我只是说,看上去好多俊男美女光顾这儿呢。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. happen to do
碰巧;凑巧;
eg. If you happen to be passing by, be sure to step in and have a chat.
如果你正好路过的话,请一定进来聊聊。
eg. I happen to have the official statistics with me.
我碰巧身边有官方的统计数字。
2. never mind
没关系;不要紧;没什么;
eg. I think it's going to cause chaos personally but never mind.
我个人认为它会引起混乱,但是没关系。
eg. Never mind, we can doss down in the car.
不要紧,我们可以睡在汽车里。
3. show sb. around
领…参观;带…巡视;
eg. Would you show me around?
可以带我参观一下吗?
eg. Spear showed him around the flat.
斯皮尔带他参观了公寓。
4. in front of
在…前面;靠近…前部;
eg. He stepped in front of her, barring her way.
他走到她前面,挡住了她的去路。
eg. The car pulled in and double-parked in front of the town hall.
车在市政大厅前靠边并排停下了。
5. hang out
闲逛,逗留;
eg. I'm just going to the mall to hang out with some friends.
我只是要去购物中心和一些朋友闲晃而已。
eg. All of the hip and trendy people often hang out here.
所有时尚名流通常都在这里聚会。

分享到
重点单词
  • spearn. 矛(正负电子对撞机) vt 用矛刺
  • statuen. 塑像,雕像
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • chaosn. 混乱,无秩序,混沌