荧屏中的情景口语 第66期:蓝色情人节 找座位
日期:2013-09-25 18:24

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第10周 公共汽车

荧屏情景:

星期三 找座位 片段选自《蓝色情人节》 Blue Valentine 47:15--48:53

Dean: Do you think I could sit down, because all these other seats are taken?
迪恩:我能坐你旁边吗?你看其他的座位都有人。
Cindy: OK.
辛迪:好。
Dean: Hey, thanks. You know, I just talked to your grandmother. That sounds weird, huh?
迪恩:嘿,谢谢。知道吗,我刚才和你奶奶说话了,听起来很怪异,是吧?
Cindy: Yeah.
辛迪:是。
Dean: OK, let me put it into context. I went out there to see Walter, who's not there anymore. That's why I talked to her. Do you know what happened to that guy, Walter?
迪恩:呵呵,让我给你解释一下,我跑过去找沃特,但是他已经不在那里了,所以我找你奶奶问问怎么回事。你知道沃特怎么了吗?
Cindy: Yeah, do you know what happened to that guy, Walter?
辛迪:耶,你知道沃特怎么了吗?
Dean: No, I don't know what happened to that guy, Walter. What happened?
迪恩:不,我不知道沃特发生什么事了,怎么回事?
Dean: You gotta do it like that?
迪恩:你非得这么比划?
Cindy: What do you expect?
辛迪:你想我怎么样?
Dean: What do you mean?
迪恩:你什么意思?
Cindy: They're old. Would you want to live like that?
辛迪:他们老了,你想象那样生活吗?
Dean: Like what? In that home?
迪恩:像什么?住在老人院的小屋里?
Cindy: Yeah.
辛迪:是。
Dean: Well, no, but I'm not getting old and he's a dummy for dying.
迪恩:嗯,不,但是我还不老,而且你那么做实在太傻了。
Cindy: Walter's a dummy for dying?
辛迪:那么做太傻了?
Dean: Yeah.
迪恩:是的。
Cindy: What are you gonna do, wise guy?
辛迪:那你会怎么做,聪明人?
Dean: Not do it. Are you gonna die?
迪恩:顺其自然。你会死吗?
Cindy: Definitely.
辛迪:绝对的。
Dean: Hmm? What'd you say?
迪恩:哈?你说什么?
Cindy: I said definitely.
辛迪:我说绝对的。
Dean: Well, with that kind of attitude, you will. Don't do it. It's for suckers. Don't do it.
迪恩:嗯,用这种态度,你绝对会的。别那么做,混蛋才那么做,别那么做。
Cindy: What are you gonna do?
辛迪:那你会怎么做?
Dean: Just not do it. I went out there to give him this. Isn't that nice? I found it. Look at that.
迪恩:顺其自然就行。我去找他,是为了给他这个,你看漂亮吗?我找到的,你看。
Cindy: Is that him?
辛迪:这是他吗?
Dean: Yeah, and his lady. Isn't he handsome?
迪恩:是的,这边是他老婆,他是不是很帅?
Cindy: Look at her, she's so pretty.
辛迪:看她啊,她她漂亮。
Dean: So she's probably nuts, then.
迪恩:那她八成脑子不灵光。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. put sth. into context
在上下文中;置于背景之下;
eg. These points need to be put into context.
我们需要在一定背景下看待这些观点。
eg. What matters more now is the ability to put facts into context and deliver them with emotional impact.
现在,更为重要的是将事实放入情景下,并将它们赋予情感冲击力后传达出去。
2. sth. happen to sb.
某事发生在某人身上;某人遭到;遇到某事;
eg. If we had been spotted at that point, I don't know what would have happened to us.
如果当时我们被发现了,我不知道会有什么后果。
It's the best thing that ever happened to me.
这是我所遇到的最好的事情了。
3. look at
浏览;查看;看,瞧,望;
eg. Now let's look at another facet of the problem.
现在咱们看问题的另一面。
eg. Do not look at me with fixed eyes like that.
别那样目不转睛地盯着我看。
eg. You've just got to look at the last bit of Act Three.
你只要看一下第3幕最后那部分。

分享到
重点单词
  • contextn. 上下文,环境,背景
  • dummyn. 傀儡,假人,哑巴,笨蛋,仿制品 adj. 假的,虚
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • impactn. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力) vt. 挤入,压紧