荧屏中的情景口语 第179期:小姐好白 造型
日期:2014-03-21 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第26周 在美发店

荧屏情景:

星期四 造型 片段选自《小姐好白》 White Chicks 35:33--36:27

Marcus: Hello?
马库斯:喂?
Girl friend: Hi, baby.
女朋友:宝贝。
Marcus: What's up, baby?
马库斯:什么事,宝贝?
Girl friend: Well, I'm getting my hair done, and I was thinking that we could go to the movies. How's that sound?
女朋友:我头发做完了,我们是不是该去看电影?你觉得怎么样?
Woman A: I'm back.
女甲:我回来了。
Girl friend: Who is that?
女朋友:什么人?
Woman A: You're never going to get that big old head in this tiny hole. Here, let me help you.
女甲:你这么大的头进不了这么小的洞。过来,我帮你。
Marcus: Hold on.
马库斯:等等。
Woman A: I'll hold it open while you put it in.
女甲:我撑开,你把头伸进来。
Marcus: Okay.
马库斯:好的。
Girl friend: What is she holding?
女朋友:她拿着什么?
Woman A: Push it. It's almost in.
女甲:用力。快进来了。
Girl friend: What is almost in? Marcus. Marcus Anthony Copeland Ⅱ, you better answer me right now.
女朋友:什么,快进来,马库斯?马库斯·安东尼·柯普兰,你最好马上回答我!
Woman A: It's so tight.
女甲:衣服太紧了。
Girl friend: Tight? The only thing's that's going to be tight is my foot down your throat. You better answer me!
女朋友:紧?等我的脚踩到你的脖子上的时候,你就会知道什么是紧了。快回答我!
Woman A: It's a perfect fit.
女甲:正合适。
Girl friend: I can't believe what I just heard.
女朋友:真不敢相信我听到的。
Woman B: I told you.
女乙:我告诉过你。

重点讲解>

重点讲解:
1. what's up
出什么事啦?出什么问题啦?出什么毛病啦?
eg. 'What's up?', I said to him. — 'Nothing much,' he answered...
“出什么事啦?”我对他说。——“没什么事,”他答道。
eg. Let's sit down and then you can say what's up.
咱们先坐下来,然后你把事情告诉我。
2. hold on
稍等;等一下;
eg. Okay, hold on a second . I'll talk to him.
好的,我跟他说,你等一下。
eg. Hold on a minute while I get my breath back.
停一停,让我喘口气。
3. right now
现在;此时此刻;
eg. Let's go right now before it gets too late.
我们马上就去,不然就太晚了。
eg. I'm leaving right now.
我这就走。

分享到