荧屏中的情景口语 第158期:摩登家庭 诊断
日期:2014-02-20 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第23周 在医院

荧屏情景:

星期四 诊断 片段选自《摩登家庭》第1季第6集 Modern Family S01E06 11:47--12:57

Doctor Miura: Just to be sure, could you show me how hard Lily got hit? And u-use your head.
三浦医生:确认一下,你能给我看看莉莉是怎么撞到的吗?就用你的头吧。
Mitchell: Oh, yeah, so, I mean, really, it was... It was just sort of like, um...
米歇尔:好,就像这样……
Doctor Miura: Could I see that again?
三浦医生:能再演示一次吗?
Mitchell: Um, it was just-just a head bump, you know?
米歇尔:就是撞了一下头,你知道的。
Doctor Miura: How are you feeling?
三浦医生:你感觉怎样?
Mitchell: Uh, fine.
米歇尔:没事啊。
Doctor Miura: So is Lily. Babies are designed to survive new parents. So stop worrying. You guys are doing great.
三浦医生:莉莉也一样的。宝宝能很好地适应新家长的。别担心,你们做得很好呢。
Cam: Thank you.
卡姆:谢谢你。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. sort of
有几分;近似;有那么点儿;
eg. In the end, she sort of pushed it.
最后,她几乎是用了推的。
eg. I sort of made my own happiness.
可以这么说,是我自己创造了自己的幸福。
2. be designed to do sth.
目的是;被设计用于;计划做某事;
eg. This project is designed to help landless people.
这一项目旨在帮助那些没有土地的人。
eg. The campaign is designed to increase public awareness of the issues.
这场运动旨在提高民众对这些问题的认识。
3. stop doing sth.
停止;停下做某事;
eg. I couldn't stop coughing.
我咳嗽不止。
eg. Stop dawdling! We're going to be late!
别磨蹭了,咱们快迟到了!

分享到
重点单词
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • awarenessn. 认识,意识,了解
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.