荧屏中的情景口语 第228期:好汉两个半 占座
日期:2014-06-03 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第33周 在餐馆

荧屏情景:

星期四 占座 片段选自《好汉两个半》第9季第11集 Two And A Half Men S09E11 01:03--01:47

Lady: Mind if I take this?
女士:介意我搬走它吗?
Walden: Oh, uh, no. Somebody's sitting there.
沃尔顿:哦,不行。 有人坐在这儿。
Lady: Well, where are they?
女士:那,他们在哪儿?
Walden: They're not here yet.
沃尔顿:他们还没到。
Lady: Well, I'm here and I need a chair.
女士:可我在这儿,我需要一把椅子。
Walden: No, uh...honestly, I have a girl coming.
沃尔顿:呃,不行……说实话,我约了个女生。
Lady: Well, when she gets here, I'll give it back to her.
女士:那等她到了,我再把椅子还给她。
Walden: See, I don't believe that.
沃尔顿:那个,我信不过你。
Lady: You calling me a liar?
女士:你说我是骗子?
Walden: No, but I've been burnt before.
沃尔顿:没有,但我以前吃过亏。
Lady: I'm taking this chair.
女士:这椅子我拿走了。
Walden: No, you're not.
沃尔顿:不,你别想拿。
Lady: Yes, I am. Let go!
女士:我就要,松手!
Walden: You let go of the chair. I had the chair before you even came into the place.
沃尔顿:你才给我松手!你进来之前我就占好位子了。
Lady: It's mine now!
女士:它现在是我的!
Walden: It's my chair now!
沃尔顿:它是我的!
Zoey: Walden, is everything all right?
佐薇:没什么事吧,沃尔顿?
Walden: Ha! She's here. Now back off!
沃尔顿:哈!她来了,闪一边去!

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. give back
归还;交还;
eg. They decided to give it back to its owner.
他们决定把它归还原主。
eg. Joshua forgot to give back the things he borrowed.
约书亚忘了把他借的东西归还。
2. let go of
松开;放开;
eg. He let go of the coat and it fell in the water.
他的手一松,手里的外衣就掉到水里了。
eg. Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand.
不论发生了什么,不要放开我的手。
3. back off
(为避免问题或冲突而)后退,避让,退缩;
eg. They backed off in horror.
他们心怀恐惧地退缩了。
eg. They request that the spectators back off 100 meters to the north.
他们要求观众向北后退一百米。

分享到