荧屏中的情景口语 第30期:新泽西爱未眠 前台接待
日期:2013-08-01 18:24

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第5周 在公司

荧屏情景:

星期二 前台接待 片段选自《新泽西爱未眠》 Jersey Girl 01:20:05--01:20:57

Receptionist: George, Clooney's office for Tony on line one. The Angellotti Company. One moment, please. Can I help you?
接待员:乔治,克鲁尼办公室找托尼,一号线。安切洛蒂公司,请稍候……需要帮忙吗?
Oliver: Yes. My name's Oliver Trinke and I'm here to see Arthur Brickman and Mr. Angellotti.
奥利弗:是的。我是奥利弗·特里克。我来见亚瑟·布里克曼和安切洛蒂先生。
Receptionist: OK. Mr. Trinke is here. OK, I will. They'll be about ten more minutes.
接待员:好的。特里克先生来了。好的。他们10分钟后见您。
Oliver: Ok.
奥利弗:好的。
Receptionist: You can have a seat.
接待员:您坐那儿等一下吧。
Olive: Right, right...
奥利弗:好,好的……
Man: Hello.
男:你好。
Receptionist: Oh, my God... Hi!
接待员:哦,老天,嗨!
Man: I'm here to see Brad.
男:我来见布拉德。
Receptionist: Yes! He's expecting you, sir. He apologizes, but he's stuck in traffic. He's just a few blocks away. Why don't you just have a seat and I'll let him know that you've arrived.
接待员:好的!他正等您呢,先生。他很抱歉,交通不好,他还有几个街区就到了。您在那儿坐一会儿,我告诉他您来了。
Man: Thank you very much.
男:多谢。

单词与短语

单词与短语:
1. apologize
vi. 道歉;认错
eg. I apologize for being late.
我为自己的迟到致歉。
Costello later apologized, saying he'd been annoyed by the man.
科斯特洛后来表示了歉意,说他是被那人惹怒的。
You must apologize to him for your fault.
你必须为你的过失向他赔罪。
2. be stuck in
困于,停止不前,动弹不得
eg. I am quitting because I do not want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
我不想陷入窠臼所以才辞职。我希望能向前迈进。
eg. We were stuck in a traffic jam for an hour.
我们因交通堵塞而受阻一个小时。
eg. I'm stuck in a rut and I need to get out of it quick.
我被骗进去一个圈套中,我必须尽快的出来。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • annoyedadj. 恼怒的;烦闷的 v. 使烦恼;打扰(annoy
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟