荧屏中的情景口语 第310期:生活大爆炸 观看魔术表演
日期:2014-09-26 15:45

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第45周 观看演出

荧屏情景:

星期二 观看魔术表演 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第5季第12集 The Big Bang Theory S05E12 09:45--10:40

Howard: And now, all the rings are magically linked together. My finance's wearing a magic ring, too. It made all my money disappear.
霍华德:然后这些圈圈就神奇地连在一起啦。我的未婚妻也戴着个神奇圈圈(戒指)哦。那圈圈把我的钱都变没了。
Bernadette: Oh, ah, right. And now, the great Howdini's next miraculous illusion.
伯纳黛特:哦,对了,下一个节目,伟大霍迪尼的神奇幻术。
Boy A: When are we gonna have cake?
男孩A:我们什么时候吃蛋糕?
Bernadette: After you've been thoroughly amazed.
伯纳黛特:等你们见证了奇迹之后。
Boy A: But we want cake now.
男孩A:可我们现在就想吃。
Bernadette: Well, you're not getting cake right now, caprice.
伯纳黛特:现在不能吃,小倔孩。
Howard: Okay. Okay. Now, my lovely assistant is going to bring me an ordinary pitcher of milk.
霍华德:好啦,好啦,现在我可爱的助手要递给我一罐普通的牛奶。
Boy B: I know how you do that trick.
男孩B:我知道你怎么变的。
Bernadette: Do you know how to pipe down?
伯纳黛特:你知道怎么闭嘴吗?

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. right now
现在;此时此刻;
eg. Right now I'm feeling very excited.
现在,我觉得非常激动。
eg. There may be the occasional criticism but it's clear there is no raging debate right now.
可能偶尔会有批评,但现在显然没有出现激烈的辩论。
2. a pitcher of
一壶;一罐;
eg. The waitress brought us a pitcher of lemonade.
服务员小姐给我们送来一壶柠檬水。
eg. He stopped at Joe Frenna's saloon and bought a pitcher of steam beer.
他顺便到乔·法雷纳酒店里买了一壶鲜啤酒回去。
3. pipe down
安静下来;停止讲话;
eg. Just pipe down and I'll tell you what I want.
别说了,我来告诉你我想要什么。
eg. I told her to pipe down, but she still babbled on.
我叫她闭嘴,她依然喋喋不休。

分享到
重点单词
  • illusionn. 幻觉,错觉,错误的信仰(或观念)
  • capricen. 反复无常,任性,异想天开
  • debaten. 辩论,讨论 vt. 争论,思考 vi. 商讨,辩论
  • pitchern. 水罐,[棒球]投手,[植]瓶状叶