荧屏中的情景口语 第67期:先婚后友 让座
日期:2013-09-26 16:58

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第10周 公共汽车

荧屏情景:

星期四 让座 片段选自《先婚后友》 Wedding Daze 01:01--01:02:56

Katie: I think they really like you. I do, I could tell. Especially my mom. My mom loved you.
凯蒂:我觉得他们真的挺喜欢你。我知道,所以我告诉你。特别是我妈,她可喜欢你了。
Anderson: Really?
安德森:真的?
Katie: yeah, definitely.
凯蒂:嗯,那绝对的。
Anderson: 'Cause I got the impression she thought I was a loser.
安德森:可从她对我的印象里感觉到她觉得我是个不成器的人。
Katie: Why would you say that?
凯蒂:为什么那么说?
Anderson: When you were in the bathroom, your mom said she thought I was a loser.
安德森:你去洗手间的时候,你妈就说我烂泥扶不上墙。
Katie: I thought you were great.
凯蒂:可我觉得你蛮不错的。
Anderson: Really?
安德森:真的?
Katie: Yeah, really.
凯蒂:嗯,真的。
Anderson: Well, I think you're pretty great, too.
安德森:嗯,我觉得你也挺棒的。
Woman A: Sorry.
女甲:不好意思。
Anderson: Would you want to sit down?
安德森:要坐下来吗?
Woman A: Okay. Thanks. Thank you.
女甲:好。谢谢!谢谢!
Anderson: Sure thing.
安德森:应该的。
Katie: May I?
凯蒂:我可以摸摸你的肚子吗?

重点讲解

重点讲解:
sure thing
毫无疑问的事;必然要发生的事情;有把握的事;
eg. At least that would have been a sure thing.
至少这会是一件肯定的事情.
eg. It's sure thing that he'll succeed at what he chooses to do because he's so talented.
因为他那样有才干,他选定的事必将成功,这是无可置疑的。
eg. Lack of funds can be a drawback if you want to invest in a sure thing.
如果你要对确有把握的事投资,资金短缺会是个障碍。

分享到
重点单词
  • talentedadj. 有才能的,有天赋的
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金
  • impressionn. 印象,效果