荧屏中的情景口语 第332期:人鬼情未了 艺术品摆放
日期:2014-10-31 15:50

(单词翻译:单击)

第48周 装修

荧屏情景:

星期三 艺术品摆放 片段选自《人鬼情未了》 Ghost 07:50--08:49

Carl: Sam, Moll! Are you guys home?
卡尔:山姆,莫莉,你们在吗?
Moll: Did you invite Carl?
莫莉:是你找卡尔来的吗?
Sam: Slave labor.
山姆:廉价劳工!
Moll: Carl!
莫莉:卡尔!
Carl: What?
卡尔:什么事?
Sam: Hurry, help!
山姆:帮个忙。
Carl: Oh, my God.
卡尔:哦,天啊!
Sam: Grab the bottom. Want this down here?
山姆:抬下面,放这吗?
Carl: Right here?
卡尔:放在这儿吗?
Moll: Watch your toes.
莫莉:小心脚趾。
Sam: Where do you want this?
山姆:行了,这个放在哪里?
Moll: In the bedroom.
莫莉:卧室。
Carl: God, this place looks great!
卡尔:天啊!这地方太棒了。
Moll: You like it, huh?
莫莉:对,你喜欢吧。
Carl: Like, like is hardly the word. I had no idea it would be this beautiful. It's incredible.
卡尔:何止喜欢,想不到这里会那么美。
Sam: What about her?
山姆:莫莉,这个怎么样?
Moll: Leave her until we get the other stuff here.
莫莉:暂时放在那里,待其他东西运抵后再说。
Carl: What are these?
卡尔:这是什么?
Moll: Oh, let me show you. Will you help me lift this up?
莫莉:让我给你看,把这拿起来。
Carl: Wow.
卡尔:哇?
Moll: Just finished it. What do you think?
莫莉:对,这个刚完成的,你认为如何?
Carl: I love it.
卡尔:太好了,我很喜欢。
Moll: Sam, what's this chair doing here?
莫莉:山姆,沙发放这里干嘛?
Sam: What do you mean? I love that chair.
山姆:什么意思?我喜欢这张沙发。
Moll: I know you love that chair. But we discussed this.
莫莉:我知道,但我们说好了。
Sam: I've had it forever.
山姆:我要永远拥有它。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解:

lift up

提;抬;举;(尤指)向上移动;

eg. We'll have to lift up the car to get her out.

我们得把车子抬起,才能救她出来。

eg. Curious shoppers lifted up their children to take a closer look at the parade.

好奇的购物者把自己的孩子举起来,好让他们更清楚地看到游行的队伍。

分享到
重点单词
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的