荧屏中的情景口语 第295期:生活大爆炸 宾馆梳洗
日期:2014-09-04 17:32

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第43周 旅游

荧屏情景:

星期一 宾馆梳洗 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第2季第21集 The Big Bang Theory S02E21 06:48--07:55

Raj: Look at this. Mouthwash, lotion, body wash, shampoo and conditioner together in one tiny bottle. I love Las Vegas.
拉杰:瞧瞧这些漱口水,乳液,沐浴露,洗发水和护发素浓缩在一小瓶子里。我爱拉斯维加斯。
Lenard: Howard, could I borrow some aftershave?
伦纳德:霍华德,能借用一下须后水吗?
Howard: Black case, top compartment.
霍华德:黑色包包,上面那层。
Lenard: That's a lot of cologne.
伦纳德:古龙水也太多了吧。
Howard: First row are your musks. Second is woods, leathers and botanicals. Third is assorted Pheromones. Tread lightly.
霍华德:第一排是麝香味的,第二排是木香、皮革香和植物香系列,第三排是各种外激素,别乱用哟。
Raj: That's the spirit, Howard. Yes, we can.
拉杰:霍华德,这才是美国精神,我们能行。
Lenard: Come on, let's go.
伦纳德:快,走吧。
Howard: You guys go ahead. I just have to finish up an email.
霍华德:你们俩先去吧,我得写完这封电子邮件。
Lenard: That's not an email. That's Leslie's Facebook page.
伦纳德:这哪是电子邮件,是莱斯利的脸书页面。
Howard: Okay, fine. I'm checking her Facebook page. Look at her status update. She's saying she dumped me. People need to know I dumped her.
霍华德:好吧,我在看她的脸书页面,瞧瞧她的最新动态,她说她甩了我,别人应该知道是我甩了她。
Raj: But she did dump you.
拉杰:可确实是她甩了你。
Howard: Grow up, Raj. There's no place for truth on the Internet. Just go. I'll catch up with you.
霍华德:别天真了,拉杰,真相在因特网上是无处容身的,你们先走,我等会儿就来。
Lenard: All right.
伦纳德:行。
Raj: Oh, we should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky.
拉杰:噢,我们得制定个计划,以防万一我们中有谁走桃花运。
Lenard: Okay, uh, if I get lucky, I'll take her to my stately manner outside Gotham City, and...if you get lucky, I'll sleep on the moon.
伦纳德:好啊,如果我走运的话,我会带她去哥谭市外的豪宅,而要是你走运了,我就睡月亮上。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. finish up
完成;做成;
eg. We must finish up this business ahead of time.
我们必须提前把这件事了结。
eg. Finish up at cozy cafe, where you can get coffee and dessert.
最后在咖啡厅点杯咖啡品尝甜点结束一天的美食之旅。
2. grow up
别犯傻;别孩子气;
eg. It's time you grew up.
你该懂事了。
eg. The smoker gets angry and tells Sue to grow up.
吸烟的人怒气冲冲,教训苏说她别那么孩子气。
3. catch up with
赶上;追上;跟上;
eg. I can hardly catch up with you, can you walk slowly?
我几乎赶不上你了,你能走慢一点吗?
eg. You walk on and I'll catch up with you later.
你往前走吧,我一会儿就赶上你了。
4. in case
以备;以防;免得;
eg. You must remind him to take his medicine, in case he forgets.
你要钉着他吃药,别让他忘了。
eg. Dad brought a notebook along to the beach, in case he was seized by sudden inspiration.
爸爸带了一个笔记本去海滩,如果突然有了灵感可以记录下来。

分享到
重点单词
  • inspirationn. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,
  • updatev. 更新,补充最新资料 n. 更新
  • treadn. 踏,踏步板,踏面,胎面花纹,鞋底 v. 踏,行走,
  • statusn. 地位,身份,情形,状况
  • assortedadj. 配合的,组合的,各色俱备的,适合的 动词ass
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉