荧屏中的情景口语 第283期:好汉两个半 找猫咪
日期:2014-08-19 17:04

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第41周 宠物

荧屏情景:

星期三 找猫咪 片段选自《好汉两个半》第7季第3集 Two And A Half Men S07E03 03:02--03:45

Chelsea: Sir lancot! Here, Kitty, Kitty! He's probably hiding because he thinks you're mad at him.
切尔西:兰斯洛特!乖猫咪!他可能觉得你生他气了,所以就躲起来了。
Charlie: For God's sake, Chelsea. The cat doesn't think anything except maybe, "mmm, fish, I'll eat it." Or "ooh, sand, I'll crap in it."
查理:我的神啊,切尔西,猫哪会想最多也就是“哦,鱼,来一口”,或者“噢,沙盆,便便个。”
Chelsea: You're wrong. He's very intelligent and very intuitive. He knows you rent him living here.
切尔西:你说的不对,它非常多愁善感的,它知道你不喜欢他住在这里。
Alan: Thank you, Chelsea. But I can defend myself.
艾伦:谢谢你,切尔西。其实我也会为自己辩护的。
Chelsea: I was talking about my cat.
切尔西:我在说我家猫咪呢。
Alan: Oh, oh, I'm sorry. Mmm, fish. Yum.
艾伦:不好意思。噢,鱼,来一口!
Chelsea: Okay, I'm going to work. Feel better.
切尔西:好吧,我上班去了,在家乖乖休息吧!
Charlie: Thanks.
查理:谢谢。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. be mad at sb.
对……生气;
eg. That's why he's mad at me.
那是他对我发火的原因。
eg. I'm still mad at you for damaging my airplane model!
你把我的飞机模型弄坏,我还在生你的气!
2. for God's sake
(用于加强请求、疑问的语气或表示厌烦、恼怒)看在上帝份上,天哪;
eg. For god's sake shut him up!
看在老天份上,叫他闭嘴!
eg. For God's sake, don't make a drama about it.
看在老天分上,不要大事宣扬这件事吧!
3. be going to do sth.
将要,即将;想要(做…);
eg. It looks as if it is going to rain.
看来要下雨了。
eg. I am assuming that the present situation is going to continue.
我认为目前的情况将会继续下去。

分享到
重点单词
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • intuitiveadj. 直觉的
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • intelligentadj. 聪明的,智能的