荧屏中的情景口语 第211期:死亡诗社 拜访
日期:2014-05-08 17:35

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第31周 在周末

荧屏情景:

星期一 拜访 片段选自《死亡诗社》 Dead Poets Society 18:30--19:20

Mrs. Dnburry: Chet, can you get that?
丹伯利太太:切特,请你去应门好吗?
Chet: I can't.
切特:我不方便。
Chris: I'll get it. Can I help you?
克莉丝:我来。我能帮什么忙吗?
Knox: Hi. K-Knox Overstreet. Uh, Dr. Hager.
纳克斯:嗨,我是纳克斯·奥弗斯特里特,海格博士。
Chris: Hi.
克莉丝:你好!
Knox: This is the Danburrys', right?
纳克斯:这是丹伯利先生的家吧?
Chris: Are, are you here to see Chet?
克莉丝:你是来找切特的吗?
Knox: Mrs. Danburry?
纳克斯:丹伯利太太?
Chris: No.
克莉丝:不是。
Mrs. Danburry: I'm sorry. Thank you, Chris. I'm Mrs. Danburry. You must be Knox.
丹伯利太太:抱歉,谢谢你,克莉丝,我是丹伯利太太,你一定是纳克斯。
Knox: Yes.
纳克斯:是的。
Mrs. Danburry: Back by 9:00? Please, come on in.
丹伯利太太:9点回去?请进。
Chet: Chris, come on. What are you doing?
切特:克莉丝,快点,你在做什么?
Chris: Chet,I'm coming.
克莉丝:切特,我来了。
Mr. Danburry: Knox! How are you? Joe Danburry.
丹伯利先生:纳克斯,你好,我是乔·丹伯利。
Knox: Nice to meet you, sir.
纳克斯:幸会,先生。
Mr. Danburry: Well, he's the splitting image of his father, isn't he? How is he? Come on in.
丹伯利先生:嗯,他和他父亲真是一模一样,他好吗?快请进。
Chet: Chris!
切特:克莉丝!
Chris: Coming!
克莉丝:来啦!
Knox: He's great. He just did a big case for G.M.
纳克斯:很好,他才完成通用公司的大案。
Mr. Danburry: Yeah, I know where you're headed. Like father, like son, huh?
丹伯利先生:是啊,我听说了。有其父必有其子,对吧?

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. come on in
请进;进来吧;
eg. Come on in and make yourself at home.
快进来,别拘束。
eg. When an opportunity seems to say: "Welcome, come on in! " that's no real opportunity.
当一个机会向你招手:“欢迎,来吧!”那并不是真正的机会。
2. Nice to meet you
(用于打招呼)很高兴见到你;
eg. Good morning. Nice to meet you and thanks for being with us this weekend.
早上好!见到你真高兴,感谢你和我们共度这个周末。
eg. Nice to meet you, I'm Sally. I haven't seen you around before.
很高兴认识你。我是萨丽。以前好象没有见过你。
3. Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子;
eg. "John is as smart as his father."? "Like father, like son."
“约翰和他父亲一样精明。”“有其父,必有其子嘛。”
eg. Well, like father, like son. You are also good at baseball.
喔,有其父必有其子,你也很会打棒球啊。

分享到
重点单词
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机