荧屏中的情景口语 第145期:对面的恶女看过来 快递
日期:2014-01-23 18:58

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第21周 邮寄

荧屏情景:

星期五 快递 片段选自《对面的恶女看过来》第1季第2集 10 Things I Hate About You S01E02 05:21--06:20

Father: Carla, hi.
爸爸:卡拉,嗨。
Carla: She's adorable.
卡拉:她好可爱。
Father: Don't be foolish. She's fifteen. She's dangerous.
爸爸:不要被她骗了。十五岁的年纪正是危险的时候呢。
Carla: Oh, I was the same way. Now the only thing dangerous in my life is the chance in this package is anthrax. You did not order any, did you?
卡拉:哦,我也是过来人。现在我生活中唯一的危险就是这个包裹中是否有炭疽热。你不会买了吧?
Father: Oh, no, I... It's some model plane.
爸爸:哦,没,我……这是个飞机模型。
Carla: That's sweet. Here's your toy.
卡拉:好可爱。给,你的玩具。
Father: Toy? Model planes are collectors' items. That stage fit dog fights, mmm...tu tu tu...
爸爸:玩具?飞机模型可是收藏家的物品。是我让小狗打架的对象。
Carla: How should I judge. I'm hooked on Guitar hero. I like to pretend Stevie Nicks. Well, before she started looked like a weaken bag lady.
卡拉:我怎么能评价你呢?我沉迷于“吉他英雄”。我最喜欢自己扮成史蒂夫·尼克。当然是她变成无家可归的女巫之前。
Father: Guitar hero? Huh, what's that?
爸爸:吉他英雄?那是什么?
Carla: It's a guitar Karaoke singing. You should come over some time to feel by yourself. You see, I have two guitars, we could form a band.
卡拉:是吉他卡拉OK游戏。什么时候有空你可以过来体验一下。我有两把吉他,呃,我们可以成立个乐队。
Father: I'd love to. But I have a band already.
爸爸:我很愿意。但是我已经有伴了。
Carla: Of course you are. Lesson learned, never hit on a man wearing gloves.
卡拉:当然了。教训:永远不要对戴着手套的男人献殷勤。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. be hooked on
(被…)迷住的;(对…)入迷的;
eg. Open this book and read a few pages and you will be hooked.
打开这本书读上几页,你就会沉迷其中。
eg. I am hooked on collecting clocks.我迷上了收集时钟。
2. bag lady
流浪女人;无家可归的妇女;
eg. The bag lady never asked for a handout.
那个无家可归的老妇从不乞求施舍。
eg. There are lots of bag ladies at Central Park.
纽约中央公园里有许多露宿街头,捡破烂的女人。
3. hit on
对…进行性挑逗;
eg. She was hitting on me and I was surprised and flattered.
她在挑逗我,这让我感到既惊讶又受宠若惊。
eg. All the girls hit on him in the class.
班上的女孩子们都喜欢和他打情骂俏。

分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • weakenv. 使 ... 弱,变弱,弄淡
  • guitarn. 吉他