荧屏中的情景口语 第260期:好汉两个半 打扑克
日期:2014-07-17 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第38周 消遣

荧屏情景:

星期一 打扑克 片段选自《好汉两个半》第7季第9集 Two And A Half Men S07E09 15:50--16:29

Charlie: This is fun, huh?
查理:有意思吧?
Chelsea: I guess. Gin.
切尔西:可能吧!赢了。
Charlie: Damn. Okay. Let's go again.
查理:该死的。好吧,再来一局。
Chelsea: You do realize that at a certain point we're going to have to go to bed.
切尔西:我们总得去睡觉的,你是知道的吧。
Charlie: I know. I know. It's not like I'm avoiding it or anything.
查理:知道,知道啊,我并没有躲什么。
Chelsea: Really? Because this is the first time since I've known you you've suggested we play a game that doesn't involve money or nudity.
切尔西:真的吗?因为这是第一次我们玩牌,既不玩钱,也不玩脱光光。
Charlie: We could play for money if you want. What do you say, penny a point? We'll go to bed when someone's up a hundred bucks.
查理:如果你愿意我们可以赌钱,你说怎么赌,每得一分得一美分,当有人赚到100块时我们就去睡觉。
Chelsea: Come on, are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room or not?
切尔西:这么明显的心结,不谈谈吗?
Charlie: What's there to talk about?
查理:有什么好谈的?

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. have to do sth.
需要;必须;不得不;
eg. He will have to mortgage his land for a loan.
他不得不将土地抵押来申请贷款。
eg. You have to come to terms with reality.
你必须接受现实。
2. go to bed
上床睡觉;
eg. I go to bed round 11:00 at night.
我大约晚上11点上床睡觉。
eg. It is the time you should go to bed.
你该去睡觉了。
3. talk about
讨论;谈论;
eg. If you don't mind, we won't talk about it any more.
如果可以的话,我们就不要再谈论这件事情了。
eg. Please don't talk about it in front of the children.
请不要当着孩子们谈论那事。

分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • involvevt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉
  • mortgagen. 按揭,抵押贷款 vt. 抵押