荧屏中的情景口语 第128期:律政俏佳人 挑选衣服
日期:2013-12-30 18:46

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第19周 在商场

荧屏情景:

星期二 挑选衣服 片段选自《律政俏佳人》Legally Blonde 04:00--04:46

Girl A: I can't believe you're getting engaged!
女孩甲:我没想到你会跟他订婚!
Elle: Oh, my gosh... you guys have to help me pick out the perfect outfit. Come on!
艾尔:哦,天呐,你们得帮我挑选最合适的衣服,赶紧的!
Girl B: I think you should go with the red. It's the color of confidence.
女孩乙:穿红色的,是自信的颜色。
Girl A: I don't understand why you're completely disregarding...your signature color.
女孩甲:你为何不用你的识别颜色?
Elle: He's proposing. I can't look like I would on any other date. This is the date... the night I'll always remember. I want to look special. Bridal. But no like I expect anything.
艾尔:他要求婚,我不能作普通约会的打扮。今天晚上的约会将令我毕生难忘。我想看起来较特别,像新娘子,却又不能看起来是有所期待的。
Keeper: There's nothing I love more than a dumb blonde with daddy's plastic.
店长:我喜欢老爸信用卡的呆笨金发女郎造型。
Elle: He'll be excited when I...
艾尔:他会变得兴奋当我……
Keeper: Did you see this one? We just got it in yesterday.
店长:你有看见这件吗?是昨天刚到的。
Elle: Is this low-viscosity rayon?
艾尔:这是低黏度的人造丝吗?
Keeper: Yes. Of course.
店长:当然。
Elle: With a half-loop top-stitching on the hem?
艾尔:是用半孔布面缝针的吗?
Keeper: Absolutely. It's one of a kind.
店长:没错,独一无二。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. pick out
挑出;选出;拣出;
eg. I will pick out three new plays particularly.
我将特别选出3部新剧。
eg. I have been picked out to represent the whole team.
我被选出来代表全队。
eg. There are so many great newscasters it's difficult to pick one out.
有这么多优秀的新闻播音员,很难从中挑出一个。
2. look like
看上去像;与…相似;
eg. No matter what the results of the homemade gift look like, remember it's the thought that counts.
不论自制礼物的结果看起来像什么,心意才是重要。
eg. It is smoothly contoured to look like a racing car.
这辆车外形设计流畅,看起来像赛车。
3. one of a kind
独一无二的;独特的;
eg. She's a very unusual woman, one of a kind.
她是个非常与众不同的女人,是独一无二的。
eg. To me, you are irreplaceable, because you are one of a kind.
对我而言你是无法代替的,因为你是独一无二的。

分享到
重点单词
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地