荧屏中的情景口语 第240期:实习医生格蕾 生日聚会
日期:2014-06-19 18:44

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第35周 聚会

荧屏情景:

星期二 生日聚会 片段选自《实习医生格蕾》第8季第12集 Grey's Anatomy S08E12 34:35--35:19

Alex: Happy birthday!
亚历克斯:生日快乐!
Altman: Hey, girl. Look who didn't just wake up, huh? Look at you. You look so beautiful. Look at that.
阿尔特曼:嘿,小姑娘,看看谁刚醒来呀,瞧你,真漂亮!看看。
Grey: You made it.
格蕾:您来了!
Richard: Of course. Adele insisted I didn't miss little Miss Zola's party.
理查德:当然啦!阿黛尔坚持让我来参加左拉的派对。
Grey: So she's feeling better then?
格蕾:她现在感觉好点了吗?
Richard: Uh, much. The night nurse is with her. She was already alseep when I left. And this is for the guest of honor. How are you doing, little miss Zola? You look very pretty for your birthday. Yes, you do.
理查德:好多了,夜班护士陪着她,刚才就睡下了。这是为小寿星准备的。哦!你好,佐拉小姐,你今天真好看!真的!

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. wake up
醒;醒来;
eg. It is time for you to wake up.
你该醒了。
eg. She had to wake up several times a night when their baby was ill.
他们的孩子生病时,每夜她得醒来几次。
2. make it
及时赶上参加;
eg. 'I can't make it,' she said. 'That's Mother's Day.'
“我无法赴约了,”她说,“那天是母亲节。”
eg. He hadn't been able to make it to our dinner.
他没能出席我们的晚宴。
3. guest of honor
贵客;贵宾;
eg. Let me introduce our guest of honor, Mr. David Morris.
我来介绍一下今天的贵宾大卫莫里斯先生。
eg. She was unpretentiously dressed even though she was the guest of honor.
虽然她是主宾,但她的打扮仍然很朴素。

分享到