荧屏中的情景口语 第226期:快餐帝国 点快餐
日期:2014-05-30 14:58

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第33周 在餐馆

荧屏情景:

星期二 点快餐 片段选自《快餐帝国》 Fast Food Nation 19:08--19:45

Amber: Welcome to Mickeys. Can I take your order?
安珀:欢迎光临米齐斯,请问要点什么?
Anderson: Yeah. I'm thinkin' about a Big One.
安德森:我想来个大块头。
Amber: Okay. Would you like some large fries with that?
安珀:没问题。您还要点炸薯条吗?
Anderson: No. No. Thanks. Not tonight.
安德森:不了,谢谢!今晚不想吃。
Amber: Our supervalue drink?
安珀:来点超值饮料如何?
Anderson: I'll have a chocolate shake and water.
安德森:给我一杯巧克力奶昔和一杯水。
Amber: All right. Would you like any dessert with that? A brownie pie or a turnover?
安珀:没问题,您想要点餐后甜点吗?布朗尼派或是半圆卷饼。
Anderson: No, not tonight.
安德森:不了,今晚不想吃。
Amber: Okay. Uh, that'll be $4.98.
安珀:好的,一共4.98美元。
Anderson: Okay. Here you go.
安德森:好的,给。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. think about
想;考虑;
eg. What do you really think about it?
你到底对这事怎么看?
eg. I'll think about it while I have a chew.
我吃饭时会想想看。
2. would like
(礼貌地提议或邀请)想要;
eg. Here's your change. Would you like a bag?
这是找您的钱。您需要一个袋子吗?
eg.Perhaps while you wait you would like a drink at the bar.
也许在您等候时,您可以去酒吧喝点东西。
3. here you go
给你;
eg. Here you go, ma'am. This is your boarding pass.
给您,太太。这是您的登机牌。
eg. Here you go. That'll be twenty yuan.
给你,共20元。

分享到