荧屏中的情景口语 第141期:2013终极神差 送信
日期:2014-01-17 18:58

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第21周 邮寄

荧屏情景:

星期一 送信 片段选自《2013终极神差》 The Postman 53:10--54:02

Irene: Did he say my name? I'm Irene March.
艾若妮:他念的是我名字吗?我是艾若妮·玛驰。
Postman: I have a letter for you.
邮差:有封信给你。
Irene: Would you read it?
艾若妮:你读一下好吗?
Postman: I'm sure it's personal.
邮差:我肯定它是私人信件。
Irene: Please, someone has to.
艾若妮:读吧,总要有个人读。
Daughter: I'll read it, Mom.
女儿:我来吧,妈妈。
Postman: We're delivering old stockpiles... but I'll accept all new correspondence.
邮差:我们在投递旧的储存信件……但我收到的都是全新的。
Daughter: "Dear Irene: Sorry I haven't written. Everything's so crazy. The strange weather, the food shortages...that farmer Nathan Holn causing all that trouble. It's hard to understand. David's home from the army. The war was over before he even got there. Thank God for that."
女儿:亲爱的艾若妮:很抱歉我没有写信,每件事都变得很疯狂。奇怪的天气,食物短缺……南森·侯恩农场主带来了所有这些麻烦。这很难理解。大卫的家离军队很远,在他到那之前战争已经结束了,谢天谢地。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. would
(通常用于疑问句中,表示礼貌地请求某人做某事)请;
eg. Would you do me a favour and get rid of this letter I've just received?
请帮个忙把我刚刚收到的这封信处理掉行吗?
eg. Would you come in here a moment, please?
请进来一下好吗?
eg. Would you excuse us for a minute, Cassandra?
卡桑德拉,我们出去一会儿你不介意吧?
2. have to
需要;必须;不得不;
eg. He had to go to Germany.
他不得不去德国。
eg. You have to be careful what you say on telly.
在电视上说话时你必须很谨慎。
eg. They didn't have to pay tax.
他们不必交税。
3. It's hard to do sth.
常用句型,表示做某事很困难;
eg. It's hard to tell what effect this latest move will have.
很难说最近这次行动会有什么结果。
eg. She found it hard to accept some of the criticisms directed towards her and her work.
她发现某些针对自己和自己工作的批评意见很难接受。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,