荧屏中的情景口语 第253期:好汉两个半 开演前
日期:2014-07-08 18:50

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第37周 看电影

荧屏情景:

星期一 开演前 片段选自《好汉两个半》第7季第5集 Two And A Half Men S07E05 02:17--03:24

Alan: Oh, there's, uh...there's three over there.
艾伦:哦,那边有三个位子。
Charlie: Too far away.
查理:太远了。
Alan: Why don't you ever wear your glasses?
艾伦:你为什么不戴眼镜?
Charlie: Because I don't need them.
查理:我又不需要。
Alan: Oh, really? So, why did your eye doctor prescribe them?
艾伦:哦,真的吗?那医生给你配眼镜作什么?
Charlie: It's a racket. I think they print those charts blurry, and then tell you it's your eyes.
查理:他们心太黑,我觉得他们故意把视力表印模糊,然后给你说是眼睛的问题。
Jake: Look, can we just sit down?
杰克:行了,赶快找地方坐吧。
Alan: No, no, slide...slide over one. Slide over one. I need the aisle.
艾伦:不行,不行,挪过去,朝里边挪一个位子,我要靠过道坐。
Jake: Why do you always need the aisle?
杰克:你怎么老是要靠过道坐?
Charlie: Because he's got a prostate the size of an apple, and he has to pee every five minutes.
查理:因为他的前列腺和苹果一样大,每五分钟就得上厕所。
Alan: There's nothing wrong with my prostate. I've got a teeny bladder. It's genetic.
艾伦:我的前列腺很正常,只是膀胱小了点,这是遗传的。
Charlie: Another reason I think you were adopted.
查理:又有了一条理由怀疑你是领养的。
Alan: Ah...Ah... Wasn't funny when I was six, not funny now.
艾伦:哈!哈!在我六岁的时候说不好笑,现在说还是不好笑。
Charlie: For God's sake, can't you at least wait until the lights go down?
查理:神啊,你就不能等到灯光变暗吗?
Alan: I'm hungry. Deviled egg?
艾伦:我很饿,魔鬼蛋吃不吃?
Jake: No.
杰克:不吃。
Charlie: Close the lid. It smells like a box of ass.
查理:快盖好,闻着臭烘烘的。
Alan: I don't know why they call them deviled eggs. I think they're just heavenly.
艾伦:我不明白为什么要叫“魔鬼蛋”,这味道可是天堂啊。
Charlie: Why can't you just sneak in candy like a normal cheapskate?
查理:你就不能像正常的吝啬鬼那样偷拿点糖进来啊?
Alan: Way ahead of you. Still got these left over from last Halloween.
艾伦:我早料到了,上个万圣节剩的。
Jake: Shh.
杰克:嘘。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. the size of
…尺寸,…的大小;和……一般大;
eg. The new planet is about ten times the size of the earth.
新发现的行星大约是地球的10倍那么大。
eg. Scientists have found the bones of a hoofed grazing animal about the size of a small horse.
科学家们已经发现了一种约有马驹般大小的有蹄草食性动物的骨骼。
2. for God's sake
(用于加强请求、疑问的语气或表示厌烦、恼怒)看在上帝份上,天哪,行行好,拜托;
eg. For god's sake, eramanuel, don't do anything rash.
伊曼纽尔,看在上帝的份上,不要做出莽撞的事来。
eg. For god's sake, please stop singing that song again.
拜托,别再唱那首歌了。
3. at least
至少;起码;
eg. At least this second meeting had helped to thaw the atmosphere.
这第二次会议至少起到了缓和气氛的作用。
eg. He may not always achieve greatness but at least he's a trier.
他也许并非总能成就大事,但至少他竭尽所能。
4. way
adv. 远远地;大大地;非常;
eg. These exam results are way above average.
这些考试成绩远高于平均水平。
eg. I have to decide my plan way in advance.
我得趁早制订计划。
5. ahead of
早于;在…之前;在…前面;
eg. We arrived ahead of the other teachers.
我们比其他教师到得早。
eg. Tom was running way ahead of me in the race.
当时汤姆在比赛中把我远远地甩在了后面。

分享到
重点单词
  • rashadj. 鲁莽的 n. 疹子,大量
  • achievev. 完成,达到,实现
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • aislen. (席位间的)通道,侧廊
  • geneticadj. 基因的,遗传的,起源的
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • grazingn. 牧草;放牧 v. 擦过;抓伤(graze的现在分词
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • planetn. 行星
  • prescribevi. 规定,开药方 vt. 规定,命令,开处方