荧屏中的情景口语 第122期:阳光小美女 汽车旅馆
日期:2013-12-20 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第18周 在旅馆

荧屏情景:

星期三 汽车旅馆 片段选自《阳光小美女》 Little Miss Sunshine 42:05--42:53

Mom: OK. Here's 11. Frank, you're 12. Grandpa's 13.
妈妈:好,这边11号房。法兰克,你到12号。爷爷住13号。
Oliver: Can I sleep with Grandpa tonight?
奥利弗:今晚,我能睡在爷爷房间吗?
Mom: You'll have to ask Grandpa.
妈妈:这你得问爷爷。
Oliver: Grandpa?
奥利弗:爷爷?
Grandpa: We got two beds. You could still use some rehearsing.
爷爷:房间有两张床,你还可以找时间练习一下。
Oliver: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
奥利弗:我就是这样想的。
Dad: All right, everybody. We have a long day tomorrow, so I'll knock on your doors at 7 a.m. That means no lollygagging. We need to be packed and on the road by 7:40, guys.
爸爸:好了,明天还有一整天。早上七点我会敲门叫你们起床,不准赖床。收拾好,7点40分就出发,伙计们。
Mom: Frank, you guys'll be OK?
妈妈:法兰克,你们俩不会有事吧?
Frank: We're fine.
法兰克:没问题。
Mom: Well, good night. Sleep tight.
妈妈:晚安了,好好睡。
Frank: Good night.
法兰克:晚安。
Dad: OK.
爸爸:好了。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. knock on
敲;击;
eg. She went directly to Simon's apartment and knocked on the door.
她直奔西蒙的房间,敲了敲门。
eg. Please do not enter before knocking on the door.
进来前请先敲门。
2. on the road
在旅途中;在路上;
eg. He hoped to get a new truck and go back on the road.
他希望能有一辆新的卡车,重新上路。
eg. There are more cars on the road in the summer than in the winter.
夏天路上的车子比冬天多。
3. sleep tight
好好睡;睡得香;
eg. Since that night, all the residents around could not sleep tight.
从那个晚上开始,附近的居民都不得安眠。
eg. I'm not a little tired evening. So sleep tight.
我昨晚很累,因而睡得很香。
eg. Nightie-Night, sleep tight, have a sweet dream.
晚安,睡好了,祝你做个甜蜜的梦。

分享到