荧屏中的情景口语 第85期:假结婚 接机
日期:2013-10-29 18:57

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第13周 在机场

荧屏情景:

星期一 接机 片段选自《假结婚》 The Proposal 24:04--25:04

Man: Hi. Right this way...
男:请这边走。
Andrew: Hi.
安德鲁:嗨。你们好。
Grace: It's so good to see you!
格蕾丝:见到你真好。
Annie: You're suffocating him, Grace. Come here.
安妮:你快让他喘不过气了,格蕾丝,过来。
Andrew: Hey, gammy. Ah, gammy. how are you doing? Where's dad?
安德鲁:嗨,奶奶,您好吗?老爸呢?
Grace: oh, you know your father. He's always working.
格蕾丝:哦,你知道的,他总是在工作。
Annie: Never mind about him. Where's your girl?
安妮:别想着他了。你女朋友呢?
Andrew: Uh, she's... right there.
安德鲁:啊,她在那边。
Annie: I guess the word "girl" is inappropriate.
安妮:也许不应该叫女孩了。
Andrew: Margaret, this is my mom.
安德鲁:马格瑞特,这是我妈妈。
Margaret: Oh, hello.
马格瑞特:哦,您好。
Andrew: Yeah, great. This is my gammy, Annie.
安德鲁:哦,很好。这是我奶奶,安妮。
Margaret: Pleasure.
马格瑞特:很高兴见到您。
Annie: Oh, hello, there. Now, do you prefer being called Margaret or Satan's mistress? We've heard it both ways. Actually we've heard it lots of ways.
安妮:哦,你好,是该叫你马格瑞特还是撒旦的情妇?这两种我们都听说过,其实我们听过很多版本。
Grace: She's kidding.
格蕾丝:她开玩笑呢。
Margaret: Oh! Oh... OK. Thank you so much for... allowing me to be a part of this weekend.
马格瑞特:哦,好的。非常感谢你们让我过来和大家一起过周末。
Annie: Oh, you're welcome. We're thrilled to have you. Come on. Let's get you two back to the front.
安妮:客气了,你能来我们很开心!快点,大家一起回去吧。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. never mind
不用了;不必担心;不用着急;
eg. 'I'll go up in one second, I promise.' — 'Never mind,' I said with a sigh. 'I'll do it.'
“我保证马上就上来。”——“没关系,”我叹了口气说,“我自己来。”
eg. Dorothy, come on. Never mind your shoes. They'll soon dry off.
快点儿吧,多萝西。别去管你的鞋子了,它们很快就会干的。
2. prefer doing sth.
更喜欢;偏好做某事;
eg. Bob prefers making original pieces rather than reproductions.
鲍勃更喜欢创作原创作品,而不是制作复制品。
eg. Some students are going out on a picnic, but I prefer reading at home.
有些学生要出去野餐,可我更喜欢在家读书。
3. be thrilled to do sth.
因做某事而激动;兴奋;
eg. I was so thrilled to get a good report from him.
收到他的好消息让我欣喜若狂。
eg. We were thrilled to hear his tales of South Sea adventure.
听到他南海探险的经历我们很激动。

分享到
重点单词
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • adventuren. 冒险,奇遇 vt. 冒险,尝试 vi. 大胆进行,
  • inappropriateadj. 不适当的,不相称的
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美