荧屏中的情景口语 第206期:歌剧魅影 排练
日期:2014-04-30 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第30周 在剧场

荧屏情景:

星期三 排练 片段选自《歌剧魅影》 The Phantom Of The Opera 10:49--11:35

Madame Giry: We take particular pride in the excellence of our ballet.
洁莉夫人:芭蕾伴舞很出色,我为她们感到自豪。
Monsieur Reyer: I see why. Especially that little blond angel.
雷耶先生:我明白,特别是这位金发小天使。
Madame Giry: My daughter, Meg Giry.
洁莉夫人:我的女儿,梅格·洁莉。
Monsieur Firmin: And that exceptional beauty. No relation, I trust?
费明先生:我相信这位佳人,应该跟你没什么关系吧?
Madame Giry: Christine Daae. Promising talent, Monsieur Firmin. Very promising.
洁莉夫人:克莉丝汀·戴,很有天分,费明先生,前途无量。
Monsieur Reyer: Daae, did you say? No relation to the famous Swedish violinist?
雷耶先生:戴吗?……跟那个有名的……瑞典小提琴家没有关系吗?
Madame Giry: His only child. Orphaned at 7 when she came to live and train in the ballet dormitories.
洁莉夫人:是他唯一的孩子,七岁成了孤儿,就到我们的芭蕾舞校接受训练。
Monsieur Firmin: An orphan, you say?
费明先生:你是说孤儿?
Madame Giry: I think of her as a daughter also. Gentlemen, if you would kindly stand to one side.
洁莉夫人:我把她也当做女儿一样。先生们,如果不介意,请站在一边。
Dancers: Hannibal's friends!
众舞者:汉尼拔的朋友们来了!
Leading Dancer: Ah, me! Not on my dress! Why?
领舞:哦,不,别踩到我的衣服,好吗?

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. take pride in
以…为傲;
eg. We take great pride in our achievements.
我们为取得的成就感到自豪。
eg. All teachers will take pride in the progress made by their students.
所有的老师都将会为自己学生取得的成就而骄傲。
2. come to do sth.
来(做某事);
eg. She preferred that nobody should come to see her.
她宁愿没有人来看她。
eg. It's definite that he will come to help us.
他肯定会来帮助我们。
3. think of
认为,以为(人或物具有某特点或用途);
eg. We all thought of him as a father.
我们都视他为父亲。
eg. He thinks of it as his home.
他将那儿当作自己的家。

分享到
重点单词
  • balletn. 芭蕾舞
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • operan. 歌剧 n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览器软件
  • exceptionaladj. 例外的,异常的,特别的,杰出的
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • excellencen. 优秀,卓越,优点
  • promisingadj. 有希望的,有前途的
  • definiteadj. 明确的,确切的,有把握的