荧屏中的情景口语 第190期:叫我第一名 游玩
日期:2014-04-08 18:54

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第28周 在公园

荧屏情景:

星期一 游玩 片段选自《叫我第一名》 Joe Somebody 01:05:22--01:06:31

Man: You know what I just realized?
男:你知不知道我刚才发现什么?
Woman: What?
女:什么?
Man: All ducks have Tourette's.
男:所有的鸭子都有图雷特氏症。
Woman: Why is that?
女:为什么?
Man: I don't know. We're birds of a feather. So, it really doesn't bother you, does it?
男:我不知道,我跟它们是同类,你一点也不介意吧?
Woman: What?
女:什么?
Man: You know that. My Tourette's...my noises.
男:你明知故问,我的图雷特氏症啊,我发出的怪声。
Woman: Not when I compare them to the noises other guys make. You know, like, braggers, loud-talkers, egocentric, humor-challenged idiots. Seriously, no. Your noises don't bother me at all. As long as you keep me laughing.
女:跟别的男人比起来就没什么啦,就是吹牛、讲话超大声、自我中心、一堆自大的白痴。真的不会,你的怪声我毫不介意,只要你一直逗我笑就好了。
Man: Well, don't say that. You know how I get under pressure.
男:别这样讲,你知道我压力大会怎样?
Woman: Oh, I'm sorry. My Dad has always said I was going to marry somebody who made me laugh. Not that that has anything to do with anything.
女:对不起,我爸早就知道,我会嫁给逗我笑的人。我这样讲没什么特别的用意。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. birds of a feather
同类的人;志趣相投的人;一丘之貉;
eg. She and my mother were birds of a feather.
她和我妈妈是一个类型的人。
eg. Birds of a feather flock together.
[谚]物以类聚。
2. compare to
比较;
eg. Compare to the city, the country looks like the world without its clothes on.
比起城市,乡村看上去好似没有穿上衣服的世界。
eg. Once you've heard their point of view as they explain it, you can compare it to your own viewpoint or another viewpoint.
一旦你倾听了别人的意见(他们做过解释或说明),你可以拿来和自己的观点或另外一个观点做比较。
3. as long as
只要;
eg. As long as the green hills are there, one need not worry about firewood.
留得青山在,不愁没柴烧。
eg. I reckon we're safe as long as we keep mum.
我想只要咱们守口如瓶,就可保安然无恙。
4. not have anything to do with
与……无关;
eg. I hope this not-marching thing doesn't have anything to do with me.
我想那种不配的事情不会发生在我身上。
eg. So it didn't have anything to do with his dying.
显然,这与他的谢世无关。

分享到
重点单词
  • feathern. 羽毛,心情,种类,服饰 vt. 用羽毛装饰 vi.
  • flockn. 一群(人,兽),大堆 v. 成群而行,聚集
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急