荧屏中的情景口语 第229期:实习医生格蕾 约会
日期:2014-06-04 18:54

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第33周 在餐馆

荧屏情景:

星期五 约会 片段选自《实习医生格蕾》第2季第8集 Grey's Anatomy S02E08 19:29--20:10

Christina: Where's the butter? Oh, no. That's olive oil. I want butter.
克里斯蒂娜:黄油呢?哦,不,那是橄榄油,我想要黄油。
Waiter: Should I send the sommelier over?
服务员:需要我叫一个斟酒的吗?
Burke: Ah, that won't be necessary. Uh, what is a, um, nice, okay chardonnay?
伯克:啊,不用了。额,那个,什么是醇厚的夏敦埃酒?
Christina: Oh, I want bordeaux.
克里斯蒂娜:哦,我想要波尔多葡萄酒。
Burke: The chardonnay will be better with the lobster.
伯克:夏敦埃酒配龙虾会好一些。
Christina: I'm having steak.
克里斯蒂娜:我想吃牛排。
Burke: You eat red meat?
伯克:你吃红肉?
Christina: You don't?
克里斯蒂娜:你不吃?

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. send over
派遣,发送;
eg. We'll send an experienced expert over to look after the matter.
我们将派一个有经验的专家来关照此事。
eg. Maybe she can send over some of the things we've run short on.
也许她也可以送一些我们缺少的东西。
eg. We'll send the new books over to you next week.
我们下个星期会把新书给你送去的。
2. red meat
红肉(如牛肉或羊肉);
eg. Since my heart attack,I've eaten more fish and fowl and less red meat.
自从我患了心脏病后,我就多吃鱼肉和禽肉,少吃红色肉类。
eg. She's a demi-veg. She doesn't take red meat.
她是个半素食者,她不吃红肉。

分享到