荧屏中的情景口语 第232期:好汉两个半 点酒
日期:2014-06-09 18:22

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第34周 在酒吧

荧屏情景:

星期一 点酒 片段选自《好汉两个半》第9季第1集 Two and a Half Men S09E01 14:07--15:00

Alan: Uh, I will have an appletini. Uh, and, um...?
艾伦:哦,我要一杯苹果马提尼,还有……
Waldon: Oh, uh, ginger ale, please.
沃尔顿:哦,我要姜汁汽水,谢谢!
Alan: Really? Fresh off a suicide attempt, and you're ordering a ginger ale?
艾伦:不是吧?刚刚才自杀未遂,你现在只点姜汁汽水?
Waldon: Yeah. I don't like the taste of alcohol.
沃尔顿:是啊,我不喜欢酒的味道。
Alan: Nobody likes the taste of alcohol. We like the effects of alcohol. How it makes you feel tall, good-looking and smart.
艾伦:谁喜欢酒的味道啊,我们喜欢的是酒的功效,让人觉得自己又高又帅又聪明。
Waldon: I am tall, good-looking and smart.
沃尔顿:我本来就又高又帅又聪明。
Alan: Give him an appletini. So, just out of curiosity, how does someone get to be worth so much money?
艾伦:给他上苹果马提尼。对了,好奇问一句,一个人怎么才能赚到那么多钱?
Waldon: Oh, it's pretty simple, really. You ever hear of Blungogo.com?
沃尔顿:哦,很简单的,你听说过布兰购购网站没有?
Alan: No.
艾伦:没有。
Waldon: And you never will, because Microsoft bought it from me for $1.3 billion, and then they bundled it with their IPod killer, the Zune.
沃尔顿:你永远也不会听说,因为微软花了13亿美元从我手上买走了,捆绑在Zune音乐播放器里面,他们的苹果公司音乐播放器的杀手产品。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. good-looking
漂亮的;好看的;
eg. Cassandra noticed him because he was good-looking.
卡桑德拉注意到他因为他长得帅气。
eg. She was not exactly good - looking, but definitely attractive.
她并不算漂亮,但确实很有魅力。
2. out of
出于;由于;
eg. He sent the letter out of malice .
他出于恶意寄出了这封信。
eg. I'm sure he only said it out of spite .
我相信他只是为了泄愤才那么说的。
3. get to do sth.
得以做;有机会做;(最终或逐渐)到达(某阶段);
eg. How do these people get to be the bosses of major companies?
这些人是怎样成为大公司的老总的?
eg. After taking a sedative she was able to get to sleep.
服用了镇静剂后,她能够入睡了。
4. hear of
听说;获悉;
eg. They were shocked to hear of the bad news.
听说这则坏消息他们很震惊。
eg. He was internally disturbed to hear of her illness.
听说她病了,他内心很不安。

分享到
重点单词
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o
  • curiosityn. 好奇,好奇心