荧屏中的情景口语 第331期:当幸福来敲门 刷墙
日期:2014-10-30 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第48周 装修

荧屏情景:

星期二 刷墙 片段选自《当幸福来敲门》 The Pursuit Of Happiness 37:20--38:20

Chris: Yeah, I'm good for that, Charlie. I'm gonna get it.
克里斯:我会的,查理,我会……
Charlie: Why don't you go two blocks over at the Mission Inn motel? It's half what you pay here. Listen, Chris. I need you out of here in the morning.
查理:你为什么不搬到两个街区外的任务汽车旅馆住?那比这便宜一半,听着,克里斯,我要你明天早上就从这搬走。
Chris: The hell am I supposed to be out of here tomorrow?
克里斯:明天就搬走,这怎么可能呢?
Charlie: I got painters coming in.
查理:油漆工明天要来。
Chris: All right, look. I need more time.
克里斯:好吧,但是再给我点时间。
Charlie: No.
查理:不行。
Chris: All right, I'll paint it myself. All right, but I just...I gotta have some more time...I got my son up in here.
克里斯:屋子我来刷,好吗?再给我点时间,我儿子还在这。
Charlie: All right. One week. And you paint it.
查理:好吧,再给你一周的时间,而且你要粉刷房间。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. be good for
善于做;精通于;
eg. Joe was always good for a colorful quote.
乔总能绘声绘色地旁征博引。
eg. She heard her father shouting that her mother was stupid, useless, and good for nothing but her money.
她听到父亲叫嚷说母亲愚蠢无能,除了有点钱外一无是处。
2. out of
从(某处)离开;
eg. She let him out of the house.
她让他出了屋子。
eg. Don't worry. We'll have you out of here double-quick.
别担心,我们会很快把你从这儿弄出去的。
3. be supposed to do sth.
(按计划或期望)应当,应该,须;
eg. Whatever the circumstances, parents are supposed to know what to do for the best.
不论在什么情况下,父母都应该知道怎样做才是最好的。
eg. You are not supposed to gull your friends.
你不应该欺骗你的朋友。

分享到
重点单词
  • gulln. 鸥 n. 易受骗之人 vt. 诈欺,骗
  • quoten. 引用 v. 引述,举证,报价