荧屏中的情景口语 第278期:好汉两个半 谈工作
日期:2014-08-13 17:20

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第40周 在咖啡厅

荧屏情景:

星期五 谈工作 片段选自《好汉两个半》第7季第1集 Two And A Half Men S07E01 00:48--01:53

Charlie: You look great. Young and vibrant and...taut.
查理:你看起来很棒,年轻,有活力……身段紧致。
Alan: You know who else has a great body? Charlie's fiancée. In fact, Charlie calls her boobalicious.
艾伦:你知道谁的身材也很好吗?查理的未婚妻,事实上查理常称她“波涛汹涌”。
Mia: I'm really happy you found somebody, Charlie.
米娅:真高兴你能找到真爱,查理。
Charlie: Thank you. She's great, really, really great.
查理:谢谢,她很好,真的很好。
Alan: Boobalicious.
艾伦:波涛汹涌。
Charlie: So if you're not dancing, what are you up to?
查理:那么你不跳舞了,准备干嘛呢?
Mia: Well, believe it or not, I'm trying for a singing career.
米娅:也许你不信,我想当歌手。
Charlie: No kidding. That's terrific.
查理:不是说着玩的,那很好啊。
Alan: You know who's a wonderful singer?
艾伦:你知道哪个歌手很厉害吗?
Mia: Charlie's fiancée?
米娅:查理的未婚妻?
Alan: Uh, actually, I was gonna say Ms. Celine Dion. I have no idea about Chelsea, although she does have a set of lung on her.
艾伦:其实我是想说席琳·迪翁女士,我不知道切尔西唱歌如何,虽然她的肺活量的确很好。
Mia: Right. So listen, I'm putting together a demo of some songs. Any chance you could help me with the arrangements, maybe play piano?
米娅:是嘛,那个,我打算录几首歌的小样,有机会帮我编编曲,钢琴伴奏一下?
Charlie: That sounds like fun. It's just...you know, kind of awkward, because...you know...
查理:听起来蛮有趣的,就是……有点奇怪,你知道……
Alan: He's getting married.
艾伦:他快结婚了。
Charlie: Maybe I can find you somebody else.
查理:或者我帮你找其他人帮忙。
Mia: That'd be terrific. Let me give you my number.
米娅:也好啊,我给你我电话。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. believe or not
(强调刚才所述之事令人吃惊)信不信由你;
eg. Believe it or not, this information can transform your life.
信不信由你,认识到这一点能彻底改变你的人生。
eg. Believe it or not, he was here yesterday as large as life.
信不信由你,他昨天确确实实是在这儿。
2. What are you up to?
常用口语句型,表示“你准备干什么?”;“你在忙什么?”
eg. What are you up to this weekend?
这个周末你有什么事吗?
eg. "Dane! What are you up to? Come out of there this instant! "
“丹尼,你在干什么?马上从这里面出来!”
3. no kidding
真的,不是开玩笑;(表示感兴趣或惊讶)真的吗?;
eg. I'm scared. No kidding, really.
我很害怕。不是开玩笑,真的。
eg. 'We won.' — 'No kidding?'
“我们赢了。”——“真的吗?”
4. I have no idea
(表示强调)我不知道;
eg. 'Is she coming by coach?' — 'Well I've no idea.'
“她坐长途汽车来吗?”——“哦,我不知道。”
eg. I have no idea what you just said.
我完全不懂你刚刚说什么。
5. put together
把…放在一起;组合;
eg. They maybe data collected from several sources and were put together.
这些信息可能是从不同的来源收集来放到一起的。
eg. I can put together a few simple chords and a couple of melodies so that at least some of the tunes are recognizable.
我可以弹一些简单的和弦旋律,所以至少有些音调还是可以辨认的。

分享到
重点单词
  • tautadj. 拉紧的,整洁的,紧张的
  • vibrantadj. 震颤的,响亮的,充满活力的,精力充沛的,(色彩
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的