荧屏中的情景口语 第123期:罗丹岛之恋 客服
日期:2013-12-23 18:56

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第18周 在旅馆

荧屏情景:

星期四 客服 片段选自《罗丹岛之恋》 Nights In Rodanthe 12:27--13:06

Adrienne: Let's get you signed in. You must have taken the 3:30 ferry. You're early.
艾德里安:我们来登记一下。你一定是乘3:30的渡船,你得早起。
Flanner: Yeah. Yeah, I did.
弗兰纳:是的。
Adrienne: Four nights, leaving Tuesday?
艾德里安:住四天,下周二走?
Flanner: Pretty early. I've got a flight to catch.
弗兰纳:早点,我要赶个飞机。
Adrienne: If you don't mind signing this, please. Yeah, you may have heard some talk about bad weather. Um... Radio said only 50 percent chance.
艾德里安:麻烦签个字。你也许听说了坏天气……广播说有50%的可能。
Flanner: Yeah, I heard something about that. It doesn't matter.
弗兰纳:是的,我听说了。没关系。
Adrienne: People come here even in winter for the beach, you know.
艾德里安:人们在冬天也来海滩,你知道。
Flanner: It doesn't matter.
弗兰纳:没关系。
Adrienne: Oh, if you don't mind, please fill out the home address. Jean always asks for home address.
艾德里安:哦,麻烦在这儿填上住址,珍总是要住址。
Flanner: I thought you were Jean.
弗兰纳:我认为你就是珍。
Adrienne: Oh, Jean and I are old friends. She had to work in Miami, so I'm standing in for her.
艾德里安:珍和我是老朋友,她要去迈阿密工作,所以我来替她。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. sign in
(到旅馆或俱乐部)签到,登记;
eg. I signed in and crunched across the gravel to my room.
我签到后嘎吱嘎吱走过石子路来到我的房间。
eg. All the participants were required to sign in as they entered the hall to attend the meeting.
出席会议的人在进入大厅前均须签到。
2. fill out
<主美>填写(表格等);
eg. Please fill out the form in block capitals.
请用正体大写字母填写表格。
eg. Please fill out the attached blank.
请把附表填好。
3. stand in for sb.
(在别人生病或不在时)替代,代替;
eg. I had to stand in for her on Tuesday when she didn't show up.
她周二没来,我只好顶替她。
eg. The supervisor is going away for a week and I have to stand in for her.
主管人打算离开一个星期,因此我得代替她的工作。

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • graveln. 碎石 v. 铺碎石,使困惑
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.