荧屏中的情景口语 第115期:生活大爆炸 衣服分类
日期:2013-12-11 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第17周 洗衣服

荧屏情景:

星期三 衣服分类 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第4季第18集 The Big Bang Theory S04E18 08:30--09:29

Leonard: Oh, hi.
伦纳德:噢,嗨。
Penny: Hey, you. What happened with the contacts?
佩妮:嘿,你也在哈。怎么没带隐形眼镜?
Leonard: One of them's uptairs. The other one sort of slipped back into my skull.
伦纳德:一个在楼上,另外一个好像滑到我颅骨里面了。
Penny: Hey, is that one of the new shirts Priya got you?
佩妮:嘿,那件是普利亚给你买的新衬衫吗?
Leonard: Yeah.
伦纳德:没错。
Penny: You don't wanna wash that.
佩妮:这可不能用洗衣机洗。
Leonard: No?
伦纳德:不能吗?
Penny: No, that's silk. Seriously, what would you do without me?
佩妮:当然不能,这可是丝织物。说实话,没有我你可怎么过?
Leonard: Yeah.
伦纳德:是啊。
Penny: You know, I gotta tell you, I think you got a real winner with Priya.
佩妮:呃,我跟你说哦,我觉得你碰到普利亚是你最大的幸运。
Leonard: Yeah, me, too.
伦纳德:没错,我也这么觉得。
Penny: She seems really sweet. Believe me; you do not want to take that for granted. There are a lot of bitches out there.
佩妮:她看起来挺贴心的。相信我,你不会觉得碰到这么好的女孩儿是理所应当的吧。现在可到处都是脑残女。
Leonard: Yeah, bitches are the worst.
伦纳德:没错,脑残女确实不怎么样。
Penny: All right, I'll see you later.
佩妮:好吧,回头见。
Leonard: Uh, wait. Penny, there's something I have to tell you.
伦纳德:呃,等等,佩妮。有件事情我想跟你说一下。
Penny: What?
佩妮:什么事?
Leonard: Okay, uh, how do I put this? Um... Are you familiar with Darwin's observation of the finches in the Galapagos Islands?
伦纳德:好吧。呃,我该怎么说呢?呃……你知道达尔文在加拉巴哥群岛上对于鸟类的那个观察吗?
Penny: Did they make a movie about it?
佩妮:这事拍成电影了吗?
Leonard: No.
伦纳德:没有。
Penny: Then no.
佩妮:那就不知道。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. take sth. for granted
认为…是理所当然的;
eg. I was amazed that virtually all the things I took for granted up north just didn't happen in London.
几乎所有我认为在北方是理所当然的事情在伦敦都没有发生,这让我惊诧不已。
eg. This is taken for granted.
自不待言。
eg. I just took it for granted that you had been told about this.
我只是认为你已知道了这件事。
2. be familiar with
熟悉;熟知;
eg. Lesinko is quite familiar with Central Television. He worked there for 25 years...
莱辛科对中央电视台相当熟悉。他在那儿工作了25年。
eg. Most people are familiar with this figure from Wagner's opera.
多数人都熟悉瓦格纳歌剧中的这一人物。
eg. Don't be too familiar with him; he's a dishonest man.
别与他交往过密,他这人不诚实。

分享到
重点单词
  • observationn. 观察,观察力,评论 adj. 被设计用来观察的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • skulln. 头骨,骷髅头 vt. 击打头部
  • operan. 歌剧 n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览器软件