(单词翻译:单击)
I have the weirdest looking mole under my arm.
我胳膊下面有个形状非常奇怪的痣 。
Hold it. Put that arm back down.
别动 。赶紧把胳膊放下来 。
I don't want to see your weird mole.
我不想看到你那奇葩的痣 。
Why don't you just tell me what's weird about it?
你为什么不直接告诉我哪里奇怪呢?
Well, it's not a round dot like my other moles, but more like a flesh-colored raisin.
嗯,这不像身上其他痣那样的小圆点,更像一个肉色的葡萄干 。
The way it's attached to my skin, it stretches outward like a tiny appendage.
这颗痣粘在皮肤上,像个小型的附属物一样向外延伸 。
It sounds like you're talking about a skin tag, not a mole.
听你这么一说倒像是皮赘,不是痣 。
It's a common mistake to confuse the two.
大家很容易将它们混为一谈 。
The scientific term for a skin tag is acrochordon, and it's simply a flesh-colored growth that hangs from the skin by a thin piece of tissue called a stalk.
皮赘的专业术语为软垂疣,它只是被称为蒂样细组织的一种肉色生长物附着在皮肤表面 。
They're more common as people age, especially in women.
随着人们年龄增长,这种现象更为普遍,尤其是对于女性而言 。
What causes it?
成因是什么呢?
译文来自可可英语