(单词翻译:单击)
Help!Help!
求助!求助!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I was fixing my coffee cup with superglue.
我刚刚在用强力胶粘合我的咖啡杯 。
And I must havegot some on my fingers but I scratch my forhead.
我一定是弄了一些在手上,而后又用手抓了前额 。
And now myhand is stuck to my head.
现在我的手黏在头上了 。
Superglue? Cool! What makes superglue so strong anyway?
强力胶?真酷!那是什么让它威力这么大?
If I tell you,will you get my hand off my head?Sure!
如果我告诉你的话,你会讲我的手和头分开吗?当然!
Cyanoacrylate,there. Now will you plese...
氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂 。好现在可以…
"Cyano" what?
"氰基"什么?
Cyanoacrylate. It's a sticky substance called a resin.
氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂 。它是一种叫做“树脂”的粘合物质 。
When its molecules come into contactwith water molecules on skin, or any other surface, they begin to form chains that lash around and create a really strong, durable plastic weave.
当其分子接触到皮肤或者其它东西表面的水分子时,它们就开始形成了一条条甩动的链子并形成了很结实、耐性好的塑料织物 。
Chains of moleculeskeep getting added into the mesh until the structure is so thick and hard that the chains can't move anymore.
分子链持续增加直到它粘性够好,够坚硬,以至于再也不能移动了 。
Anything stuck to the mesh is usually stuck for good.
通常粘到这个网上的东西就会永久的被粘着 。
Now if you don't mind...
现在如果你不介意的话...
So what is such strong glue used for?
那么如此强硬的胶水是用来干什么的?
Eh.Besides fixing coffee cups and larger things, a special type of superglue can be used toclose wounds instead of stitches.
额 。除了修补咖啡杯和一些较大的东西外,一种特殊类型的超强力胶可以用来取代缝线来愈合伤口 。
Now what was it you want me to do?
那现在你想我怎么做?
Get me out of this!
把它从我身上弄走!
I know,just kidding!Now hold still.
我知道,只是开个玩笑! 站着别动 。
What are you gonna to do? Paint my nails?
你要干什么?给我涂指甲?
No, this is nail polish remover, which just happens to be good and dissolve glue evensuperglue.There!
不是,这是指甲油净洗剂 。它正好能溶解胶水,甚至强力胶也可以!给!
Ah,thank you!
啊,谢谢!