(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to Authentic Real English. I'm Yang Li.
欢迎来到地道英语节目 。我是李扬 。
And I'm Diarmuid. You know Li, it was so nice to meet your friends last night.
我是戴蒙德 。你知道李, 昨晚很高兴认识你的朋友们 。
Oh, you liked meeting them?
哦,你喜欢他们吗?
Yeah, they're really cool. I've friended them already.
是的,他们很酷 。我已经互相加为好友 。
You've friended. you mean you've become friends with them?
你们已经成为朋友了 。你的意思是你和他们成为朋友了吗?
Well, yes, we've become friends. But I also friended them.
嗯,是的,我们已经成为朋友 。而且我也加他们好友 。
Eh? Not sure I know what you mean.
嗯?我不太明白你的意思 。
Well, Li, I'm sure you know about social networking sites like Facebook, Bebo and Qzone?
嗯,我肯定你是知道像是Facebook、Bebo和QQ空间等社交网站的,对吗?
Oh, social networking sites.
噢,社交网站 。
When you add someone to your friends list, you can say you add them, or simply friend them.
当你将某人添加进你的朋友列表,你可以说添加,或者只是简单点加为朋友 。
That Michael has so many Facebook friends.
迈克尔已经有这么多的Facebook上的朋友 。
I know, he just friends everyone he meets.
我知道,他只是把每个见到的人都加为朋友 。
He doesn't have any real friends.
他没有真正的朋友 。