冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1159期:第五十四章 琼恩(12)
日期:2018-04-30 12:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Traitor, Jon told the direwolf as he swung up into the saddle. He turned the mare's head to slide off through the trees, but they were on him before he had gone ten feet.
“我被你害死了。”琼恩一边翻身上马,一边对冰原狼说。他调转马头,往森林走去,但不出十尺,他们便追了上来。
Jon! Pyp shouted after him.
“琼恩!”派普在身后喊。
Pull up, Grenn said. "You can't outrun us all."
“停下来,”葛兰说,“你跑不掉的。”
Jon wheeled around to face them, drawing his sword. "Get back. I don't wish to hurt you, but I will if I have to."
琼恩抽出佩剑,策马旋身。“通通退后。我不想伤害你们,但如果情非得已,我会动手的。”
One against seven? Halder gave a signal. The boys spread out, surrounding him.
“你想以一对七?”霍德挥手,男孩们一拥而上,将他团团围住。
What do you want with me? Jon demanded.
“你们要拿我怎样?”琼恩质问。
We want to take you back where you belong, Pyp said.
“我们要把你带回属于你的地方。”派普说。
I belong with my brother.
“我属于我的兄弟。”
We're your brothers now, Grenn said.
“我们就是你的兄弟。”葛兰说。
They'll cut off your head if they catch you, you know, Toad put in with a nervous laugh. "This is so stupid, it's like something the Aurochs would do."
“他们逮到你,你会被砍头的,知道吗?”陶德紧张地笑笑,“这么笨的事,只有笨牛才做得出来。”
I would not, Grenn said. "I'm no oathbreaker. I said the words and I meant them."
我才不会呢。”葛兰道:“我不会违背誓言,我发过誓,说话算话的。”
So did I, Jon told them. "Don't you understand? They murdered my father. It's war, my brother Robb is fighting in the riverlands..."
“我也一样,”琼恩告诉他们,“可你们难道不懂么?他们谋害了我父亲!这是一场战争,我兄弟罗柏正在河间地作战——”
We know, said Pyp solemnly. "Sam told us everything."
“我们都知道,”派普严肃地说,“山姆跟我们说了。”
We're sorry about your father, Grenn said, "but it doesn't matter. Once you say the words, you can't leave, no matter what."
“你父亲的事我们很遗憾,”葛兰说,“但那与你无关。一旦发了誓,你就不能离开,不管怎样都不行。”
I have to, Jon said fervently.
“我非走不可。”琼恩激动地说。

分享到