冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第594期:第二十七章 布兰(43)
日期:2016-01-13 17:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Robert had taken time to dress. He wore a black velvet doublet with the crowned stag of Baratheon worked upon the breast in golden thread, and a golden mantle with a cloak of black and gold squares.
劳勃还花了点心思打扮。他穿着黑天鹅绒上衣,胸前用金线绣着拜拉席恩家族的宝冠雄鹿,外罩黑金格子披风。
A flagon of wine was in his hand, his face already flushed from drink.
他手里拿了瓶葡萄酒,喝得满脸通红。
Cersei Lannister entered behind him, a jeweled tiara in her hair.
瑟曦·兰尼斯特跟在他身后,头上带着珠宝王冠。
Your Grace, Ned said. Your pardons. I cannot rise.
陛下,奈德道,请您原谅,恕我无法起身。
No matter, the king said gruffly. Some wine?
没关系。国王粗声道,要不要喝两口?
From the Arbor. A good vintage.
青亭岛的好东西。
A small cup, Ned said. My head is still heavy from the milk of the poppy.
一小杯就好,奈德说,我喝了罂粟花奶,头还昏昏沉沉的。
A man in your place should count himself fortunate that his head is still on his shoulders, the queen declared.
还保得住脑袋,已经算你走运。王后表示。
Quiet, woman, Robert snapped.
臭女人,给我安静点。国王斥道。
He brought Ned a cup of wine. Does the leg still pain you?
他端给奈德一杯酒。脚还痛吗?
Some, Ned said. His head was swimming, but it would not do to admit to weakness in front of the queen.
还有一点。奈德说。他虽然头晕目眩,却不愿在王后面前自承虚弱。
Pycelle swears it will heal clean. Robert frowned. I take it you know what Catelyn has done?
派席尔保证痊愈以后不会留下疤痕,劳勃皱眉道,我想你知道凯特琳干了什么好事吧?
I do. Ned took a small swallow of wine. My lady wife is blameless, Your Grace.
我知道。奈德啜了一小口酒。我夫人没有错,陛下。
All she did she did at my command.
都是我的意思。

背景介绍:

《权力的游戏》是一部中世纪史诗奇幻题材的电视连续剧。该剧以美国作家乔治·R·R·马丁的奇幻巨作《冰与火之歌》七部曲为基础改编创作,由大卫·贝尼奥夫和丹尼尔·威斯编剧、HBO电视网推出。乔治·雷蒙德·理查德·马丁是欧美奇幻小说大师。马丁的作品主要以人物为关注点,描写细腻丰富,突破了幻想文学界固有的创作模式,多次引领阅读潮流。由于马丁的辉煌成就,他被誉为美国的托尔金和新世纪的海明威。从1989年开始,马丁淡出文学界,转而投身演艺界发展,1996年他才重返文坛而开始奇幻文学的创作,处女作便是《权力的游戏》,即为《冰与火之歌》的首部曲。《权力的游戏》甫出便拿下了British Fantasy Society、 世界奇幻奖和星云奖年度最佳幻想作品提名,在非官方的不记名奇幻作品投票中,《冰与火之歌》俨然已经可以和《魔戒》平起平坐,作者网站的访问量也是和斯蒂芬·金、J.K.罗琳等不相上下,其受欢迎的程度可见一斑。乔治马丁被时代杂志评选为2011年影响世界的一百人之一。

分享到
重点单词
  • fantasyn. 幻想 v. 幻想
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美
  • commandn. 命令,指挥,控制 v. 命令,指挥,支配 n. [
  • threadn. 线,细丝,线索,思路,螺纹 vt. 穿线于,穿过,
  • swallown. 燕子,吞咽,一次吞咽的量 vt. 吞下,咽下,忍受
  • weaknessn. 软弱
  • fortunateadj. 幸运的,侥幸的