冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第929期:第四十三章 凯特琳(5)
日期:2017-08-30 11:34

(单词翻译:单击)

"I must have that crossing!" Robb declared, fuming.
“我非渡河不可!”罗柏火冒三丈,
"Oh, our horses might be able to swim the river, I suppose, but not with armored men on their backs.
“唉,我们的马或许可以游泳,但驮着全副武装的人可不行。
We'd need to build rafts to pole our steel across, helms and mail and lances, and we don't have the trees for that. Or the time.
我们得建造木筏,把头盔、铠甲和长枪等兵器运过去,可我们不但没有木头,更没有时间。
Lord Tywin is marching north... " He balled his hand into a fist.
泰温大人已经往北来了……”他握紧拳头。
"Lord Frey would be a fool to try and bar our way," Theon Greyjoy said with his customary easy confidence.
“佛雷大人若想阻拦我们,那是自寻死路。”席恩·葛雷乔伊以他一贯的自信口吻说,
"We have five times his numbers.
“我们的兵力足足是他五倍,
You can take the Twins if you need to, Robb."
罗柏,如果必要,你可以轻易拿下孪河城。”
"Not easily," Catelyn warned them, "and not in time.
“恐怕不容易,”凯特琳警告他们,“至少绝非短时间内可以攻下。
While you were mounting your siege, Tywin Lannister would bring up his host and assault you from the rear."
当你们还在架设攻城器械的时候,泰温·兰尼斯特便会带着大军从后掩杀而来。”
Robb glanced from her to Greyjoy, searching for an answer and finding none.
罗柏看看她,又看看葛雷乔伊,想要找寻答案,但徒劳无功。
For a moment he looked even younger than his fifteen years, despite his mail and sword and the stubble on his cheeks.
一时之间,他虽然披甲带剑,两颊又留了短须,看起来却比十五岁还要年幼。
"What would my lord father do?" he asked her.
“父亲会怎么做?”他问她。
"Find a way across," she told him. "Whatever it took."
“想办法过河,”她告诉他,“用尽一切方法。”
The next morning it was Sir Brynden Tully himself who rode back to them.
翌日清晨,布林登·徒利爵士亲自骑马回报,
He had put aside the heavy plate and helm he'd worn as the Knight of the Gate for the lighter leather-and-mail of an outrider,
他已经卸下血门骑士的重铠和头盔,换上轻便的斥候皮甲,
but his obsidian fish still fastened his cloak.
但那条黑曜石雕的鱼依旧扣住披风。

分享到