冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第582期:第二十八章 布兰(32)
日期:2015-12-24 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

He was shivering in his sleep when they came for him, late that night.
当天深夜,他们来找他时,他正在睡梦中发抖。
Mord opened the door but kept his silence.
莫德打开门,没有作声。
Ser Vardis Egen woke Tyrion with the point of his boot. On your feet, Imp. My lady wants to see you.
瓦狄斯·伊根爵士用靴尖弄醒提利昂。小恶魔,快起来,我家夫人要见你。
Tyrion rubbed the sleep from his eyes and put on a grimace he scarcely felt.
提利昂揉去眼中睡意,故意装出一副不悦的神情。
No doubt she does, but what makes you think I wish to see her?
她当然想,可你怎么知道我想见她呢?
Ser Vardis frowned. Tyrion remembered him well from the years he had spent at King’s Landing as the captain of the Hand’s household guard.
瓦狄斯爵士皱起眉头。他早些年曾在君临担任首相的侍卫队长,提利昂对他印象深刻。
A square, plain face, silver hair, a heavy build, and no humor whatsoever.
这家伙生了张相貌平凡的宽脸,银发,身材粗壮,毫无幽默感可言。
Your wishes are not my concern.
你怎么想不干我事。
On your feet, or I’ll have you carried.
快起来,不然我叫人把你架走。
Tyrion clambered awkwardly to his feet.
提利昂笨拙地爬起身。
A cold night, he said casually, and the High Hall is so drafty.
今晚可真冷,他若无其事地说,大厅里又那么通风,
I don’t wish to catch a chill. Mord, if you would be so good, fetch my cloak.
我可不想着凉。莫德,你行行好,把我的斗篷拿来罢。
The gaoler squinted at him, face dull with suspicion.
狱卒眯眼看他,一脸大惑不解的表情。
My cloak, Tyrion repeated. The shadowskin you took from me for safekeeping. You recall.
我的斗篷,提利昂重复,就你帮我保管的那件山猫皮披风,还记得吧?
Get him the damnable cloak, Ser Vardis said.
快把他妈的斗篷拿来。瓦狄斯爵士道。
Mord did not dare grumble. He gave Tyrion a glare that promised future retribution, yet he went for the cloak.
莫德不敢吭声。他瞪了提利昂一眼,那神情似乎在向他保证将来一定会报复,但他还是照办了。
When he draped it around his prisoner’s neck, Tyrion smiled. My thanks.
当他为犯人披上斗篷时,提利昂微笑道:多谢,
I shall think of you whenever I wear it.
以后我一穿上它就会想起你。
He flung the trailing end of the long fur over his right shoulder, and felt warm for the first time in days. Lead on, Ser Vardis.
他把下垂的长边围上右肩,多日以来,第一次感觉到温暖。瓦狄斯爵士,请带路。

背景介绍:

《权力的游戏》是一部中世纪史诗奇幻题材的电视连续剧。该剧以美国作家乔治·R·R·马丁的奇幻巨作《冰与火之歌》七部曲为基础改编创作,由大卫·贝尼奥夫和丹尼尔·威斯编剧、HBO电视网推出。乔治·雷蒙德·理查德·马丁是欧美奇幻小说大师。马丁的作品主要以人物为关注点,描写细腻丰富,突破了幻想文学界固有的创作模式,多次引领阅读潮流。由于马丁的辉煌成就,他被誉为美国的托尔金和新世纪的海明威。从1989年开始,马丁淡出文学界,转而投身演艺界发展,1996年他才重返文坛而开始奇幻文学的创作,处女作便是《权力的游戏》,即为《冰与火之歌》的首部曲。《权力的游戏》甫出便拿下了British Fantasy Society、 世界奇幻奖和星云奖年度最佳幻想作品提名,在非官方的不记名奇幻作品投票中,《冰与火之歌》俨然已经可以和《魔戒》平起平坐,作者网站的访问量也是和斯蒂芬·金、J.K.罗琳等不相上下,其受欢迎的程度可见一斑。乔治马丁被时代杂志评选为2011年影响世界的一百人之一。

分享到
重点单词
  • fantasyn. 幻想 v. 幻想
  • grimacen. 面部的歪扭,鬼脸,痛苦的表情 vi. 扮鬼脸,作苦
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • suspicionn. 猜疑,怀疑
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • grumblev. 发牢骚,抱怨,轰鸣 n. 怨言,牢骚,轰隆声
  • awkwardlyadv. 笨拙地
  • impn. 小恶魔,顽童 v. 装上翅膀,移植羽毛 abbr.
  • glaren. 闪耀光,刺眼 v. 发眩光,瞪视