《绝望的主妇》第386期:一辆车的试探
日期:2015-11-25 14:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Hey, Mrs. Scavo. That's a sweet ride.
你好, Scavo太太。您的车真不错。
Yeah, you think so? Why don't you come over here for a second? I'd like to pick your brain.
你是这样认为的?为什么不过来一会儿呢?我想了解一下你的想法。
You're the demographic that my client is interested in so you'd actually be doing me a favor if you drove it around for a couple hours and told me what you thought.
我的客户对你所在的人群感兴趣,因此你会帮我一个大忙,如果你开着它在转上几个小时,并告诉我你的想法。
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
Are you kidding me?
您不是在开玩笑吧?
I can't believe you are old enough to drive. I still remember when you were ten years old.
难以置信, 你都到了能驾车的年龄了。我仍记得你10岁的时候。
I paid you a dollar to rake our leaves.
你为我家耙落叶,我付你1美元。
Yeah. Yeah, you were pretty cheap. Is this set up for mp3?
是的。是啊,你才给那么一点儿。这是mp3装置吗?
Uh, all the bells and whistles. But listen, I really wanted to tell you how sorry I am.
哦,是所有铃声和汽笛的。听我说...我想向你表达我的歉意。
Your lawyer came to see me. I'm going to be deposed. It's going to be hard for me...
你的律师找过我了。我将去作证。对我来说很难办。
Yeah. Yeah, I know. You just have to remember she's a different person when she drinks.
是的。我知道。你不要忘了,她只要一喝酒,就与平时判若两人。
She must be. It's hard for me to imagine the Bree I know capable of hurting you.
没错。我很难想象出,一个忍心打伤你的Bree。
Yeah. Do you have the keys?
是的。你有钥匙吗?
Oh. Sure. Anyway, I just I feel so guilty that this all went on in your house, right under our nose.
当然有。总之,我,我很内疚,为了你们家发生的事,发生在你身边的事。
So if there is anything I can do to help you...
如果我能帮上你什么忙...
Well, can you get a discount on these?
那么, 这车你可以给我打个折么?
Um, actually, yeah. One of the perks.
嗯...那好吧。如果这能使你振作起来的话。
Even so, it's a little out of the price range of a high school student.
即便如此, 对于高中生来说,它也超出了可以负担得起的范围。
Well, if you tell my lawyer the truth,I don't think money's gonna be a problem.
那么, 如果你对律师说出事实,钱就不再是问题了。

影视精讲


come over: 过来
People were terrified that nerds would come over and take their jobs.

人们担心会有一堆宅男冲出来抢走他们的饭碗。
You can come over and watch the super bowl.

你可以过来看超级杯。

pick one’s brain: 向某人请教
Yeah, you think so? Why don't you come over here for a second? I'd like to pick your brain.
你是这样认为的?为什么不过来一会儿呢?我想了解一下你的想法。

分享到
重点单词
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • demographicadj. 人口统计学的
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的