《绝望的主妇》第276期:念念不忘的荒唐吻
日期:2015-03-14 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey, neighbor.
嗨,邻居。
Oh, hey, Carlos. Hi.
哦,嗨,Carlos。嗨!
I just wanted to thank you for patching things up with Gaby.
我是来谢谢你平息了跟Gaby之间的事。
Well, sure, no problem.
哦,应该的。
It's been really tough on her. Everybody finding out about the affair.
她很顽固,大家都知道外遇了。
Yeah, I can imagine.
是的,我能想象。
I don't mind telling you, it's, uh, it'sbeen pretty tough on us the past couple months.
不介意告诉你,恩,过去的几个月对我们来说并不好过。
Oh, well, I'm not surprised, and I really, really hope you can work it out.
哦,我猜到了。我非常希望你们能度过。
Yeah, we're trying. You know...
是的,我在努力,你知道…
Yeah?
恩?
Gaby had an interesting suggestion.
Gaby提了个有趣的建议。
Oh?
哦?
She told me that I should go out and have an affair of my own.
她让我出去找人搞一次外遇。
She thinks it's the only way I'll be able to get over what she did to me
这是唯一的办法,然后我们扯平。
and that it just might help our marriage.
这可能会有助于我们的婚姻。
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么对我说这个?
I guess I just, uh, wanted to know if you had any thoughts on the subject?
我想我,恩,我想知道你是否对这个提议有兴趣?
I don't. I really don't.
我,没有,我真的没有。
Well, if you ever do, let me know. By the way...
好的,如果你有的话,告诉我顺便问一下。
Mm-hmm?
恩~?
That was one hell of a kiss you gave me. You can't fake chemistry like that.
你给我的那个吻太爽了,那种感觉绝不是你能装出来的。

影视精讲


patch up: 修补、平息
I think you ought to patch up your differences.
我认为你应该将你们的异议和解。
He should try to patch up relations with japan after a disastrous deterioration in recent months.
他应当寻求修补与日本的关系,近几个月来中日两国关系严重恶化。

tough on: 对…严厉
You think I was tough on the kid?
你们认为我对那孩子太粗暴了吗?
The president might think he's tough on crime.
总统也许认为他在犯罪议题上强硬。

分享到