《绝望的主妇》第135期:我不是傻子,你保证忠诚
日期:2014-05-10 16:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Whatcha doing?
你在干什么?
Making an emergency list for you so you’ll know who to call in case the roof leaks or the power goes out...
给你列一个应急名单,你会怎么办如果屋顶漏雨,或者停电了。
Why?
为什么?
I’m taking the plea bargain. So you can keep the house.
我接收从轻处罚的请求,你就能保留房子了。
When I buried my mother, I did it with respect and I don’t regret a single penny.
我安葬我妈妈时是充满尊敬的,我不吝惜所花的每一分钱。
But I’m the one that got us into the position that we're in, and the moment I did, I stopped respecting you.
是我导致了我们现在的这个局面,那时我没有尊敬你。
And that’s not right.
那是不公正的。
You are so brave.
你太勇敢了。
It’s not without strings. I need you to promise me that you're gonna be here when I get out.
但是有条件的,我需要你答应我,我出来的时候,你还在这儿。
Well, that’s a ridiculous thing to say. I’m not going anywhere.
这么说太荒谬了,我哪也不去。
And I need you to promise me that you'll be faithful while I’m gone.
我需要你答应我,我走了以后要对我忠诚。
Yeah. Of course.
当然。
Gabrielle, I’m no fool. You’re a beautiful woman and I understand that you have needs.
Gabrielle,我不是傻子。你那么美丽,我知道你需要什么。
But I'm a very jealous and possessive man, and I need to hear you say it.
我是个有很强嫉妒心和占有欲的男人,我需要听你亲口说。
I promise.
我答应你。
Okay then. Tomorrow morning,we’ll so and see the lawyers.
太好了,明天早上我们去见律师。
I love you.
我爱你。
I love you, too.
我也爱你。
And just so you know, I’m gonna hold you to that promise.
你知道,我会一直记着你的承诺的。

影视精讲


in case: 万一,如果
Bring your own soap, shampoo and towel just in case.
为了以防万一,可以带上你自己的肥皂、洗发剂和毛巾。
In case I missed something?
以防我漏掉什么呢?

without strings: 无附带条件
They offered medical aid without strings attached.
他们无条件地提供医药援助。
If a person seeks not to receive love, but rather to give it without strings attached, he will become lovable and he will most certainly be loved by others in the end.
如果一个人无条件的给予他人关爱,而不是寻求得到他人的爱,那么他将受人们的喜爱,并且最终肯定会得到他人的爱。

hold to: 坚持
If your values serve you, hold to them.
如果你的价值适合你,那就坚持你的价值。
If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
你们若常常遵守我的道,就真是我的门徒。


分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • soapn. 肥皂 vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承
  • stringsn. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式
  • plean. 恳求,申诉,请愿,抗辩,借口
  • faithfuladj. 如实的,忠诚的,忠实的