《绝望的主妇》第372期:自己都不喜欢自己了
日期:2015-11-03 21:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Well, how did you get stuck like that?
好吧,你怎么会被困在这?
I would rather not discuss it right now.
我现在不想谈这些。
Man, the other security guys are not going to believe this.
天啊,别的保安是不会相信的。
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
I'd prefer it you didn't.
我想你最好还是…
Your son threatened you with repressed memories?
不要这样,你的儿子用“可怕的回忆”来威胁你?
Oh, my god, he is seriously twisted. I got to meet this kid.
天啊,他可真是变态,我得见见这孩子。
You sound like you're impressed.
你听起来似乎很受震动。
I sort of am. Sounds like you'redefinitely raising an alpha male.
我是有点听起来,你好像养了个小祖宗。
I'm raising a monster is what I'm raising. It's no wonder I drink.
我养了只怪兽,我就是养了只怪兽,难怪我要酗酒。
I don't know why I said that.
我不知道,我为什么要这么说。
Maybe it's true.
可能这是真的。
No, it makes it sound like I think I have a problem and I don't.
不,听起来好像是我自己有问题,但我没有。
Look, I don't want to get into a fight or anything,
我不想吵架或是别的什么,
but you passed out in a department store.
但是你在一家百货公司里面喝醉。
And in my way of thinking, that is a problem.
在我看来那就是问题。
Tonight was a very unusual situation.
今晚的情况非常特殊。
I wish you could've known me when Rex was alive and my kids were young
我希望你可以早点认识我,在Rex还活着,我的孩子还年轻的时候,
and everything was the way it was supposed to be.
一切都,顺其自然。
I think you really would've liked me so much.
我认为你会非常,喜欢我的。
I like you just fine.
我现在也喜欢啊。
Really? Because I don't.
真的?但我不是。

影视精讲


get stuck: 被困住、无法摆脱
The zip on my anorak has got stuck.
我的皮猴上的拉链卡住了。
Well, how did you get stuck like that?
好吧,你怎么会被困在这?

pass out: 酩酊大醉、醉的不醒人事
He came into the room, whispered her and then passed out.
他进到房间,和她耳语几句,然后就出去了。
He would pass out if he took one more drink.
要是他再喝一杯酒的话,他就会醉倒了。

分享到
重点单词
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • repressedadj. 被抑制的;被压抑的 v. 抑制;镇压;约束(r
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的