《绝望的主妇》第340期:假结婚的伤害
日期:2015-08-19 19:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Karl. Karl! Come here! Why didn't you answer your damn cell phone?
Karl,Karl,过来,为什么不接手机?
I turned it off. What's going on?
我关机了,什么事?
Where's Edie?
Edie在哪儿?
She's upstairs. She's been in a pissy mood ever since we left the restaurant. I don't know what's wrong with her.
楼上。我们离开饭店以后她就很生气,搞不懂她怎么了。
She found the ring and the pre-nup in your briefcase. She thought you were going to pop the question tonight.
她发现了你公文包里的戒指和婚前协议,她以为你今晚会向她求婚。
Oh, no.
不会吧。
Oh, yes. You know, this whole fake marriage thing was okay when nobody was getting hurt.
没错。假结婚的事情在没人受到伤害的时候倒没什么。
What are we doing? It's a lie! I lost Mike over a lie, and now I'm doing the same thing to Dr. Ron, and, and look at Edie.
我们在干吗,这是在撒谎。我为了一个谎言而失去了Mike,可现在跟Ron医生还是老样子再看看Edie,
She was devastated. I don't think I can go through with this.
她伤心透了,我看我没法继续了。
You can't call off the wedding. How are you going to pay for your surgery?
婚礼不能取消,你的手术费可怎么办?
I don't know. You know, I'll just, I'll sell the car.
不知道,我就...把车卖了吧。
Susie, this is your health we're talking about. We're getting married.
Susie,这事关你的健康,我们必须结婚。
Karl.
Karl。
No. Dr. Ron would be the first to say that you're doing the right thing. I'll figure out some way to handle Edie.
不。Ron医生会第一个支持你,我会想办法摆平Edie。
How? How are you going to handle Edie? That poor woman's dreams exploded in her face tonight.
怎么做?怎么才能摆平Edie?那女人一生的梦想就这样破灭了。
You know, it's not like you can just go out and buy her flowers and everything will be better.
不是买几束花就能弥补的。
Then I'll propose to her.
那我就向她求婚。
Well, that's a little extreme.
那也有点极端了。
Not really. I was probably going to do it eventually anyhow.
也不完全是,反正早晚也要做。
Obviously we're gonna have to get a divorce before I can actually marry her. But, uh, what?
当然我们得先离婚,我才能娶她,不过...怎么了?
Nothing. I just, I didn't know that you loved her like that.
没事,我只是...不知道你对她是那种感觉。
She's a great kid. Total package. What's the matter, Susie Q? Jealous?
她是个好人,一切都好。怎么了,Susie小可爱?嫉妒了?
No, of course not. Well, okay, this is good because you know,
当然不是。好吧,这样挺好,因为...
if this experience helped you to realize your true feelings, then, uh, then we did something good here.
如果这件事能让你看清你真正的感觉,那这就是好事。
Yeah. I think we have. Come here.
恩,我想是好事。来。
I can't believe you thought I was jealous. It's not like I still have feelings for you anymore.
想不到你竟然会以为是我嫉妒。我对你又没什么感觉了。
You're right. I, I was just fooling around.
没错,我开玩笑的。

影视精讲

devastated: 身心交瘁的
When it happened, we were devastated.
当它发生时,我们被吓坏了。

call off: 取消
Do you want me to call off this wedding?
那你是希望我取消婚礼喽?
You want to call off the critical missing?
你要叫停这起紧急失踪案?

fool around: 干蠢事
Hey! You wanna go fool around?
嘿咱去找点乐子吧?
You're right. I, I was just fooling around.
没错,我开玩笑的。

分享到